2023 2023 LB/RB Jayvant Brown

Old post. But the teams I played on in 2000 would of beat chaminade by close to 3 scores. From 2000 to 2003-2004 majority of chaminade best players were players that were depth guys at mcarthur. Not even a diss..these were all my friends.
The jerry Seymour's, beason's ,etc were mcarthur kids I know you know that though. When I look back at it I ultimately should of portaled there my sr year though lol. Sr year ended up very al golden like

You don’t mean to say Jerry Seymour and Jon Beason would’ve just been depth guys at Mcarthur?

Those guys were dominant

Advertisement
You don’t mean to say Jerry Seymour and Jon Beason would’ve just been depth guys at Mcarthur?

Those guys were dominant
Not thats all they wouldve been. They were that at their ages..being 9th graders. They went to chaminade where they could play and start more so early.
Jerry was maybe ill say 3rd string....but i would watch him kill the defense when he got his carries in practice when I had breaks...complete beast (we knew what he was). I dont think alot of ppl realize the type of backfield we had at MCA at one time. My rb was a 5'11-205-210 freight train with good speed. Didnt lift weights but was cut the **** up. No grades or test scores...wouldve been an Kansas State or Akron signee (he verballed to both) but didnt care much..i think he couldnt pass the fcat let alone the sat/act. After he graduates we have David Speedy Robinson pile up near 3k yards and lead broward county in rushing. During the time Jerry transferred to Chaminade we had 2 other backs transfer out and start at other broward schools. It was just weird we were so heavy at rb.

Like i said these are my friends to this day. They laid the groundwork for chaminade program run that is still going on.

Not thats all they wouldve been. They were that at their ages..being 9th graders. They went to chaminade where they could play and start more so early.
Jerry was maybe ill say 3rd string....but i would watch him kill the defense when he got his carries in practice when I had breaks...complete beast (we knew what he was). I dont think alot of ppl realize the type of backfield we had at MCA at one time. My rb was a 5'11-205-210 freight train with good speed. Didnt lift weights but was cut the **** up. No grades or test scores...wouldve been an Kansas State or Akron signee (he verballed to both) but didnt care much..i think he couldnt pass the fcat let alone the sat/act. After he graduates we have David Speedy Robinson pile up near 3k yards and lead broward county in rushing. During the time Jerry transferred to Chaminade we had 2 other backs transfer out and start at other broward schools. It was just weird we were so heavy at rb.

Like i said these are my friends to this day. They laid the groundwork for chaminade program run that is still going on.
That's epic

Advertisement
Advertisement
G5 LB, Look for Miami to make a move here.
I like Miami here
This kid's hype died down TREMENDOUSLY to the point that he might end up at a G5/HBCU. Has to be academics
He just wasnt as good as he was hyped up to be and is small. It happens every year, where a kid is regarded highly while soph/junior and then falls back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back