2023 2023 DE Enow Etta receives offer

Advertisement
To the parents:

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

Next target

It comes down to networking. That graduate degree will get you both on the professional but people undersell the undergrad from a networking standpoint. That is some of the most memorable times any individual has in their lives and can set up connections that last a life time. If you had the chance to go to an Ivy League you are experiencing those years with the offspring of the country’s elite. The connections made there would be game changers.

i would say that there is equal value to the networking among my yale classmates and my stanford ones.

but i also tend to be outgoing with that sort of thing, and it's not the same for everyone

Advertisement
Stanford is tied with Harvard and Yale for the #3 national university rankings with Michigan at #26 and U of Miami at #55. Stanford acceptance % = 5%. Amazing. UM is 28% which is still very selective.
Schools are leaving the US news ranking system because of what it prioritizes (Harvard and Princeton I believe). Miami is penalized for price in it's ranking, it's not a pure academics ranking.

That being said, as a UM engineer, our program is middling and can't compete with Stanford. I'm willing to bet Michigan has us beat in most engineering disciplines as well

Advertisement
I don’t think it was that close. This feels like the spin the other schools have been saying when we have been landing guys.

He was never coming here was the vibe I got especially when Acheampong flipped.

Could be wrong but this feels like a participation trophy spin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back