CB Damari
LB Jayvant
LB Aguirre
LB Washington
LB Clark
LB Bowles
S Aguero
S ***an
Good list here’s my BEST case scenario I see playing out.

EDGE - Jayden Wayne (Tacoma, WA)
EDGE - Malik Bryant (Orlando, FL)
EDGE - Damon Wilson (Venice, FL)
DL - Rueben Bain (Miami, FL)
DL - Derrick LeBlanc (Kissimmee, FL)
DL - ?? Need a massive nose guard
LB - Anthony Hill (Denton, TX)
LB - Stanquan Clark (Miami, FL)
LB - Bobby Washington (Miami, FL)
CB - Cormani McClain (Lakeland, FL)
CB - Aaron Williams (Corona, CA)
CB - Damari Brown (Ft Lauderdale, FL)
S - Daemon ***an (Ft Lauderdale, FL)
S - King Mack (Ft Lauderdale, FL)

David Hicks would be a dream but I don’t see him leaving Texas. Probably A&M bound.

Advertisement

David Hicks would be a dream but I don’t see him leaving Texas. Probably A&M bound.
Gonna bump this thread now that we have new coaching hires since then. With the addition of our new position coaches I feel more confident with several recruits. Since this is gonna be our “bump class” being Cristobal’s first year. I think we end up with 6 5* recruits total. I predict we get 4 on defense and 2 on offense one being Jalen Brown. NIL time!!

DL
5* David Hicks (Allen, TX)
5* Nyckoles Habor (Washington, DC)
5* Jayden Wayne (Tacoma, WA)
4* Rueben Bain (Miami, FL)
4* Sydir Mitchell (Oradell, NJ)
(Not Sure if LeBlanc is Florida bound or what as of right now but adding him would only make the above listed even better.)

LB
4* Stanquan Clark (Miami, FL)
3* Bobby Washington (Miami, FL)
(Would love to add either Anthony Hill, JayVant Brown or Malik Bryant one with these two. Will have to see how things play out.)

CB
5* Cormani McClain (Lakeland, FL)
4* Damari Brown (Ft Lauderdale, FL)
(Not sure if we take 2 or 3 CBs this cycle but these are my top two wants. I also like the Williams kid out of Cali.)

S
4* Daemon ***an (Ft Lauderdale, FL)
4* King Mack (Ft Lauderdale, FL)
(The two best safeties locally by far both are takes. Both play for top programs.)

Talked to Malik Bryant yesterday and he said he’s a LB. Not a DE. And doesn’t want to be a DE.

Gonna bump this thread now that we have new coaching hires since then. With the addition of our new position coaches I feel more confident with several recruits. Since this is gonna be our “bump class” being Cristobal’s first year. I think we end up with 6 5* recruits total. I predict we get 4 on defense and 2 on offense one being Jalen Brown. NIL time!!

DL
(Not Sure if LeBlanc is Florida bound or what as of right now but adding him would only make the above listed even better.)

LB
(Would love to add either Anthony Hill, JayVant Brown or Malik Bryant one with these two. Will have to see how things play out.)

CB
(Not sure if we take 2 or 3 CBs this cycle but these are my top two wants. I also like the Williams kid out of Cali.)

S
(The two best safeties locally by far both are takes. Both play for top programs.)
I wish Daemon ***an the best, but he ain’t it. 🤷🏾‍♂️. Joenel Aguero is a safety I hope UM goes hard for.

I wish Daemon ***an the best, but he ain’t it. 🤷🏾‍♂️. Joenel Aguero is a safety I hope UM goes hard for.
I like him at FS. Let Joenel play SS.

I liked what I saw from ***an. Tall, long, rangy and a willing tackler. And from a local school we need to get our boots on the ground at in a major way.. I know there are mixed feelings about him but I was impressed by his potential at FS. Hes not an instant impact kid but he wont be out of place in that safety room either. Plus no recruit is getting PT in that safety room for 2 years anyway with all the talent we have in there. (barring injury)

Advertisement

DL

LB

CB

S
I think our list expands greatly from the names there

DL

LB

CB

S
I dont know if this is a "wish list" or what but this is the type of class that gets you to the CFP in 2 years tops. Bama and UGA pull these types of classes on a yearly basis and thats why they are always in the mix. Mario knows what it looks like. **** glad to have him.

I dont know if this is a "wish list" or what but this is the type of class that gets you to the CFP in 2 years tops. Bama and UGA pull these types of classes on a yearly basis and thats why they are always in the mix. Mario knows what it looks like. **** glad to have him.
Outside of Cormani and the DL list, that is a regular degular pre Mario list, IMHO. If we want to be in the CFB we are gonna have to do better at LB and the secondary

Outside of Cormani and the DL list, that is a regular degular pre Mario list, IMHO. If we want to be in the CFB we are gonna have to do better at LB and the secondary
Georgia would disagree. That front 4 was the reason they won the title. The combine showed us they had 4 legit superfreaks along that front 4 that made everything easy for that back 7. We get that list of guys along the DL along with Cormani and we got something cookin..JMO.

Advertisement
There are gonna be names that are not related to us now, that i think by early signing we are in the thick of it or they committed to us. National guys and highly rated guys. We are doing a good job of having kids look at Miami differently

Advertisement
I like him at FS. Let Joenel play SS.

I liked what I saw from ***an. Tall, long, rangy and a willing tackler. And from a local school we need to get our boots on the ground at in a major way.. I know there are mixed feelings about him but I was impressed by his potential at FS. Hes not an instant impact kid but he wont be out of place in that safety room either. Plus no recruit is getting PT in that safety room for 2 years anyway with all the talent we have in there. (barring injury)
Pause bro

Georgia would disagree. That front 4 was the reason they won the title. The combine showed us they had 4 legit superfreaks along that front 4 that made everything easy for that back 7. We get that list of guys along the DL along with Cormani and we got something cookin..JMO.
No the reason they won a title is because Alabama starting WRs were out.

We saw when healthy UGA had NO answer.

Fat Jordan Davs was on the sideline sucking wind as Alabama was going up and down the field.

Advertisement
Back