But youse mfers be starting ****.

Qd12RQ8b.gif
cesaro-start.gif
shots-fired-eastbound-and-down.gif

@cway313 be like...
ifdfeBEf.gif

crow-starting-shit.gif
steve-urkel-family-matters.gif

These nominees deserve to be nominated. **** **** starting, argumentative ********... but seriously, some of these nominees die on hills they shouldn't die on and keep going and going and going like the enegizer bunny, makes me wonder if hes related to mackbammer with the hulls he wants to die on, one writes thesis that most of CIS won't read (I do sometimes, @TheOriginalCane), one on this list made more enemies than friends after a six month ban, one is a German robot, one quit quitting drinking, one is a dumb *** Giants fan, one is my favorite type of Christian, a ****head fa shizzle my Caucasian nizzle, one is...

WAYMENT.

UZtyaSGyC9Wbm.gif

I'M NOMINATED???
bGPTxLislwm3u.gif

🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

I mean... okay, listen. I don't start ****, I end it. I don't know why I am nominated. I mean, i get i can be a lil harsh towards idiots like @JZCane0825 or maybe sometimes @ST26 or anyone who decides to come against the family because

but I mean they're idiots, right? I shouldn't be on this list, I DEMAND A RECOUNT EXPEDITIOUSLY!!!

One.... hmmm I like him. Okay, I see why I'm nominated. Vote for @OrangeBowlMagic guys and gals.
One is a super fan who will attire you and blame it on the fact he calls it like he sees it. I mean, I guess... 🤷🏿‍♂️

But here are the nominees, **** delinquents. You all deserve this.

Not me. I don't deserve this.

Vote for 3: Biggest CIS Provocateur:

@Mklein13
@Bender
@calinative umstudent
@cway313
@TheOriginalCane
@Number1CanesFan
@P-Tizzle
@djnellz
@Angry Ibis
@OrangeBowlMagic

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 278331
A flash from the past. 👀

But youse mfers be starting ****.

View attachment 278333View attachment 278336View attachment 278330

@cway313 be like...View attachment 278332

View attachment 278334View attachment 278335

These nominees deserve to be nominated. **** **** starting, argumentative ********... but seriously, some of these nominees die on hills they shouldn't die on and keep going and going and going like the enegizer bunny, makes me wonder if hes related to mackbammer with the hulls he wants to die on, one writes thesis that most of CIS won't read (I do sometimes, @TheOriginalCane), one on this list made more enemies than friends after a six month ban, one is a German robot, one quit quitting drinking, one is a dumb *** Giants fan, one is my favorite type of Christian, a ****head fa shizzle my Caucasian nizzle, one is...

WAYMENT.

View attachment 278338
I'M NOMINATED???
View attachment 278337

🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

I mean... okay, listen. I don't start ****, I end it. I don't know why I am nominated. I mean, i get i can be a lil harsh towards idiots like @JZCane0825 or maybe sometimes @ST26 or anyone who decides to come against the family because

but I mean they're idiots, right? I shouldn't be on this list, I DEMAND A RECOUNT EXPEDITIOUSLY!!!

One.... hmmm I like him. Okay, I see why I'm nominated. Vote for @OrangeBowlMagic guys and gals.
One is a super fan who will attire you and blame it on the fact he calls it like he sees it. I mean, I guess... 🤷🏿‍♂️

But here are the nominees, **** delinquents. You all deserve this.

Not me. I don't deserve this.

Vote for 3: Biggest CIS Provocateur:

@Mklein13
@Bender
@calinative umstudent
@cway313
@TheOriginalCane
@Number1CanesFan
@P-Tizzle
@djnellz
@Angry Ibis
@OrangeBowlMagic