• @GOCANES05

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never forget.

What a ******* set of receipts. 😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Point of order, chair person. Andrew’s transfer thread abomination happened in 2024 and not 2023. It should be struck from the record for the voting panel

Also - if I can just throw a little support behind Jayblaze. He really is the Leroy Jenkins meme of our amazing website. No context, unrelated, high quality pictures.

Goodnight

Point of order, chair person. Andrew’s transfer thread abomination happened in 2024 and not 2023. It should be struck from the record for the voting panel

Also - if I can just throw a little support behind Jayblaze. He really is the Leroy Jenkins meme of our amazing website. No context, unrelated, high quality pictures.

Goodnight
He had a ton of transgressions in 2023, IT related.

Just so happened that his 2024 activities have shined a bright light on his profile.

It may or may not have expedited this poll up from original plans and it may or may not have moved his name from bottom of the pile to the top……. maybe!

He had a ton of transgressions in 2023, IT related.

Just so happened that his 2024 activities have shined a bright light on his profile.
No lies detected. I just want to make sure the voters at home are taking the right data points into consideration. I’m a man of the people

@Andrew is held to a higher standard than your every day ****-poRster. The Trasfer Portal board was created in 2023, therefore his actions are grandfathered into the 2023 Awards voting process. Furthermore, derping the Transfer Portal board into oblivion will be fair game for consideration in 2024.

Verdict GIF by Hot Bench

Advertisement

Goodnight
Some WTF moments simply transcend the calendar.

Never forget.

I actually believe this guy because man it would explain a lot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back