2023 2023 CB Malik Muhammad

Gerry Hamilton is a former ESPN & Rivals recruiting analyst...

After Malik’s recent OV to Texas they’ve been picking up steam in his recruitment & are giving TAMU a fight til the end.

He has his OV to TAMU on 7/29, but as of now it’s been reported by On3 & Rivals that UT is making a significant push.

Obviously, he’s not coming to Miami but I’m only updating because I was happy to hear TAMU losing ground in this recruitment. It ain’t over obviously & they could still end up getting the commit, but I hope they don’t.

I want for Texas, USC, Miami & any other school to unseat the power vacuum at the top in recruiting. Anybody who can knock down & unsettle, Bama, UGA & TAMU from having a monopoly on all the Elite players is a good thing for College Football.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Gerry Hamilton is a former ESPN & Rivals recruiting analyst...

After Malik’s recent OV to Texas they’ve been picking up steam in his recruitment & are giving TAMU a fight til the end.

He has his OV to TAMU on 7/29, but as of now it’s been reported by On3 & Rivals that UT is making a significant push.

Obviously, he’s not coming to Miami but I’m only updating because I was happy to hear TAMU losing ground in this recruitment. It ain’t over obviously & they could still end up getting the commit, but I hope they don’t.

I want for Texas, USC, Miami & any other school to unseat the power vacuum at the top in recruiting. Anybody who can knock down & unsettle, Bama, UGA & TAMU from having a monopoly on all the Elite players is a good thing for College Football.

He was a huge want for me in this class smh

Amazing how Arch commits the next day they had an entire OL commit in 24hrs then they grab a five star safety and now are about to grab the top CB in the state. Elite QBs are a must in each class.

Almost as if they planned it that way

Advertisement
Advertisement
Referring to yourself as an alpha male in a serious manner is a little odd but to each their own

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back