That dt room has one player and jags
Des all jags
A jag lb was the best de this year
That’s how bad the depth
Aside from one Leonard Taylor dline recruiting has been bad, All jags
That’s why they play like jags on saturdays
Mario needs to completely rebuild the dline
Surprisingly The offensive line is in much better shape

Not surprising. OC was legit. DC was faking it.

Bumping this thread. Hicks spoke to Rivals recently. He Is going to be visiting Miami in March during his break. Bringing his dad with him. His dad played LB at Grambling State before spending time with the Kansas City Chiefs, New York Giants and Cincinnati Bengals. He also played in the CFL for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats.

Hicks told Canesport that he didn't hear from Manny's staff for more than two months after he attended Paradise camp. Since Mario took over, he hears every day from Mario himself. Hicks put out a top 11 schools three months ago: Grambling State, LSU, Texas, Florida, Ohio State, Alabama, Oregon, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Texas A&M and Clemson. He may revise that list by summer.

Advertisement
Bumping this thread. Hicks spoke to Rivals recently. He Is going to be visiting Miami in March during his break. Bringing his dad with him. His dad played LB at Grambling State before spending time with the Kansas City Chiefs, New York Giants and Cincinnati Bengals. He also played in the CFL for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats.

Hicks told Canesport that he didn't hear from Manny's staff for more than two months after he attended Paradise camp. Since Mario took over, he hears every day from Mario himself. Hicks put out a top 11 schools three months ago: Grambling State, LSU, Texas, Florida, Ohio State, Alabama, Oregon, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Texas A&M and Clemson. He may revise that list by summer.

Lmao. He seemed legit interested when he left last year too.

Jim Carrey Scream GIF

Advertisement
Lol Manny probably thought he had no shot so said ***** it I'm not going to waste the time. Meanwhile Mario's been here two months and texts the guy every day. That's the difference between a guy who shouldn't be a P5 HC and an Elite Recruiting HC.
The telling sign is after all of that, the kid is coming back to campus. I would have told that school to EAD.

Why would Manny and Simpson invite him to Paradise camp, he comes, compete, goes home, and never hear from them until two months later??? SMH. Manny and Jess probably the kid no interest. Or they were busy at tootsies cause I know winning wasn’t on their minds.

Jess was as worthless as Manny. Can't type that enough.

Advertisement

The laziness of our last staff is crazy to even fathom

Advertisement
This. I was told Gerald Willis was made by Jess Simpson when I mentioned this. He was Jethro bad. Didn't recruit well and our Dline was meh overalll every season he was coach. Stroud > Jess all day everyday.
He was garbage I had a wait and see mentality with him and everyone was saying he was good. When he was bringing in scrubs I was surprised he wasn't getting killed on here. He basically got off free on CIS I didn't understand it. Well maybe that's because we had so many corches it didn't really matter lol. I kept hearing he will turn Jordan Miller into Norton.....I'm like bruh they basically found that dude last minute cause no one wanted him. Chances were high that he wasn't going to be a great player no matter if Saban coached him

He was garbage I had a wait and see mentality with him and everyone was saying he was good. When he was bringing in scrubs I was surprised he wasn't getting killed on here. He basically got off free on CIS I didn't understand it. Well maybe that's because we had so many corches it didn't really matter lol. I kept hearing he will turn Jordan Miller into Norton.....I'm like bruh they basically found that dude last minute cause no one wanted him. Chances were high that he wasn't going to be a great player no matter if Saban coached him
We always overrated our own, players and coaches. We are elite at WR, RB and DE every single year... I think people let up on Jess because he came from the NFL and the other coaches were such easy targets.

Advertisement
Back