2023 4* DL John Walker (Commits to UCF)

Advertisement
Not wild on Orlando myself. It's like a children's Vegas. A weekend then I'm good for a year.

Most cities have a certain vibe and identity. Miami is neon and multicultural, Hotlanta is a huge city with a southern accent and top notch strip clubs, NYC never sleeps, LA is a glitz and pretentiousness, Portland is weird, and Houston is ****'s Exhaust Pipe. Etc etc. Orlando has no identity whatsoever except for being a textbook example of "urban sprawl." Lots of people live there, but it's just a bland megacity whose claim is to fame is being adjacent to Disney World.

top notch strip clubs,
Keep Talking Idris Elba GIF

Advertisement
Most cities have a certain vibe and identity. Miami is neon and multicultural, Hotlanta is a huge city with more wannabe thug boogers and trannies than any one city should be allowed and tons of strippers with stab wounds, bullet holes & an excess of cottage cheese, NYC never sleeps, LA is a glitz and pretentiousness, Portland is weird, and Houston is ****'s Exhaust Pipe. Etc etc. Orlando has no identity whatsoever except for being a textbook example of "urban sprawl." Lots of people live there, but it's just a bland megacity whose claim is to fame is being adjacent to Disney World.
Fixed it...

Lol I must have gone to different parts of Atlanta!
Nah. You probably just ain't been there recently. We have a couple different artists that prefer to go to studios in Atlanta so I check up on them from time to time. Was just there two weeks ago. They used to have some fire spots. Especially strokers and magic city. Now that ***** all trash. Don't get me wrong. I used to love cocos and Rolex in Miami back in the days. With that whole blood stained carpet thing going on in a dirty *** open room but it's just strange now. I prefer not to think of something like roadhouse when I'm with strippers. Only club we actually have fun in out there any more is actually pretty strange. But it's so strange that it's fun. I can't remember the name but it's hot as fvck in there and they charge you 100 for a big box of napkins. Hole place used napkins like they do singles at kod. Everybody just throwing boxes of napkins at each other all night and by mid way through the night they got napkins knee deep all over that **** throughout the whole club. Sounds corny but it's actually fun as fvck in small doses. Cause it gets by what so many clubs have turned into with flexing on each other with bottle parades and throwing singles. Obviously they still got the bottle parades. But ain't no singles. Everyone's on the same page with that except when u do like asap and I did. Lol we bought out the clubs napkins and we're handing them out to whatever tables we chose throughout the night. Lmao

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have us beating a&m because I think most of their pub coming from 1 recruiting class. They lost their top back and TE. Their WR and QB are average. Plus Texas guys are a bit overrated in many cases. Same with clemsum, not exceptional in any area. Not worried about NC. Tackle their QB and we win. He gone now and they won't be better without him.
I agree with you about a&m but Clemson's defensive line will be a problem for us and the rest of college football all year long.

I agree with you about a&m but Clemson's defensive line will be a problem for us and the rest of college football all year long.
Clemson is loaded. Fortunately for us they may have an issue at QB, giving us a better chance than ever. Then again they whooped our *** with the best team we fielded in 15 years with Kelly Bryant at QB.

Advertisement
My son played ball in Iowa. I was amazed at all those corn fields. As far as the eye can see. Wife and I did 2 games the first year and only one a year there after. Nobody did anything negative to us, but we just didn't feel comfortable. Even the Midwest Blacks were kinda corny.
We here in the Midwest refer to that as being "friendly" 🤣🤣

Nah. You probably just ain't been there recently. We have a couple different artists that prefer to go to studios in Atlanta so I check up on them from time to time. Was just there two weeks ago. They used to have some fire spots. Especially strokers and magic city. Now that ***** all trash. Don't get me wrong. I used to love cocos and Rolex in Miami back in the days. With that whole blood stained carpet thing going on in a dirty *** open room but it's just strange now. I prefer not to think of something like roadhouse when I'm with strippers. Only club we actually have fun in out there any more is actually pretty strange. But it's so strange that it's fun. I can't remember the name but it's hot as fvck in there and they charge you 100 for a big box of napkins. Hole place used napkins like they do singles at kod. Everybody just throwing boxes of napkins at each other all night and by mid way through the night they got napkins knee deep all over that **** throughout the whole club. Sounds corny but it's actually fun as fvck in small doses. Cause it gets by what so many clubs have turned into with flexing on each other with bottle parades and throwing singles. Obviously they still got the bottle parades. But ain't no singles. Everyone's on the same page with that except when u do like asap and I did. Lol we bought out the clubs napkins and we're handing them out to whatever tables we chose throughout the night. Lmao
patrick swayze coolidge after midnite GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Advertisement

Clermont Lounge.. strange is the best way to describe it... they’ve got it all. Little people, Grannies, they put on a show. Mannn don’t even want to speak on it people have got to experience it for themselves. Talk about a great time.

Advertisement
Back