2023 4* DL John Walker (Commits to UCF)

Advertisement

1*Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpeg

That kid with a good coach is going to be elite... His hand placement is already elite. His one issue is he's dependent on a bullrush. But that's easy to work on with his hands and hips. I'd love to figure it out with this kid. He reminds me alot of Damione Lewis at this point.

I really like that comparison.

Go Canes

As for Walker's rumored grades issues, that could be a big concern because for those that don't know Osceola HS academics is a **** show as is Osceola County education as a whole. So if he is struggling with subpar teachers, he may not be able to raise his grades in that environment without outside tutoring.

Go Canes

As for Walker's rumored grades issues, that could be a big concern because for those that don't know Osceola HS academics is a **** show as is Osceola County education as a whole.

Go Canes

So many teachers leaving the profession altogether. I know 3-4 just in my friend circle that have moved on to do other things like trainings for IT companies which pay more and allow work from home M-Fri

Advertisement
So many teachers leaving the profession altogether. I know 3-4 just in my friend circle that have moved on to do other things like trainings for IT companies which pay more and allow work from home M-Fri

Osceola county historically has ALWAYS had crappy education results as a whole.

Go Canes

Last edited:
As for Walker's rumored grades issues, that could be a big concern because for those that don't know Osceola HS academics is a **** show as is Osceola County education as a whole. So if he is struggling with subpar teachers, he may not be able to raise his grades in that environment without outside tutoring.
Don't think its safe to speculate that he needs to raise his grades. Possible he just hasn't taken the core classes necessary for UM and that would tie into @Brooklyndee transcript comment. Could be a number of things besides a low GPA.

Advertisement
He’s on the same line as Leblanc and when you watch the tape you wouldn’t even notice because he’s that good. Watch Leblanc tape and Walker stands out like a sore thumb. This guy is a an absolute beast
Coach Hayes said the same thing. He was doing LeBlanc's WRE and he said who is #55? He's a problem. That's why he did the Walker WRE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back