2023 4* DL John Walker (Commits to UCF)

Advertisement
That kid with a good coach is going to be elite... His hand placement is already elite. His one issue is he's dependent on a bullrush. But that's easy to work on with his hands and hips. I'd love to figure it out with this kid. He reminds me alot of Damione Lewis at this point.
Damione Lewis potential. I was intrigued by Walker's skill set previoulsy, but you've now got my attention.

Scared Bbc One GIF by BBC

Advertisement
Hey htownkidd, what's so funny about UCF? They have been the premier college football team in Florida the past 5 years but hopefully that changes this year. Have you ever attended a home game at UCF?

79A84329-C44D-4544-B3C3-6C13D09A1D2D.jpeg

On the off chance that you are serious… 😂

Ucf is a joke. A second rate team in a third rate conference, whose most notable achievement (prior to claiming a championship in a season where they played ONE game against a power 5 opponent, and did not play a single ranked team during the regular season) was hiring a coach that was fired from his previous job for lying on his resume.

Advertisement
Hey htownkidd, what's so funny about UCF? They have been the premier college football team in Florida the past 5 years but hopefully that changes this year. Have you ever attended a home game at UCF?

I just think with this staff + a good season + a need for interior types, we shouldn't be afraid (and I know this staff isn't) of UCF and could position ourselves for a late flip. That's all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know this might be hard for most because comprehension is a serious issue on this board, but just remember the man said we are making a run…not that we are landing him or the favorite or anything like that, lol.

……but obviously I hope this is all just a don’t let cat out the bag situation, because boy do we need this.

Advertisement
Back