2023 4* DL John Walker (Commits to UCF)

Advertisement
Amazed there's no thread for this massive 4* DT ( @Paranos you're really dropping the ball here, how come he doesn't already have a thread). Anyways, we're in Walker's final 5 but I have no feel for our position in the top 5.

and he's reportedly says we have the best coaching staff and is committing on July 28

I mean, we're probably behind the gater...sh*t, I can't even
ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Advertisement
Always has been my favorite and the most slept on recruit this cycle IMO. Violent hands, elite quickness and strength. Reminds me of Aaron Donald. He thought OSU was the logical choice for his skill set but Mario is saying not so fast son.

If we win this one….man.
Yeah I’ve been trying to break the PTSD of these types of DTs so I think I’m ready now

well, well, well,.....

After reading Dee's comments on Walker in another thread, it seems like OSU may have some tears on 7/28 too.....

(see post # 71 in Jordan "big baby" hall thread)
I just went and read that. Seems like OSU is really confident, UF too which I’m far less worried about lmao

Surely to god we aren’t gonna land that monster, right? That one seems a bit too good to be true, but if that happened… man, I’m about to lose my **** mind 😂

Advertisement
We're doing ALOT better with him than people think. Not saying he's a silent at all. But we're in the conversation.that I can tell u
Well, honestly, “in the conversation” is definitely ahead of where I thought we were 😂 so I will absolutely take that right now.

Had zero expectation of landing him, so that would be an extremely pleasant surprise IF it were to happen

We're doing ALOT better with him than people think. Not saying he's a silent at all. But we're in the conversation.that I can tell u
Someone was in an another thread and said they know his dad and this chap is all cane. I don't remember the thread or the post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back