2023-24 Canes Hoops Schedule

Da_Lucky_One

All ACC

It would be great to build off the Final Four run both teams made and schedule a game between FAU and Miami in late November or Early December.

If you want, make it a double header with the Women's game at 1 pm and the Men at 4 or the Women at 4 pm and the Men at 7 pm.
Depending on which TV network wants to broadcast the game.

It should be a good game since both teams return at least 10 players barring a mass exodus through the transfer portal.

Advertisement
1680723320176.png

Advertisement
Official release for the Bahamas Tournament. Looks like CBS Sports Network was the TV partner last year. They partnered with Flohoops (ugh) for their other events.

Official release for the Bahamas Tournament. Looks like CBS Sports Network was the TV partner last year. They partnered with Flohoops (ugh) for their other events.
Highly considering going. I'm sure Miami will be well represented down there.

Please tell me this isn't one of the tournaments in the Bahamas held in a hotel ballroom. There was one a couple of years ago that had games in a ballroom, where the ceiling was barely high enough and it leaked when it rained.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The battle of Atlantis? I’ve been screaming for the canes to play in this tournament. We love Atlantis as a family and always felt like the canes would have an excellent showing if selected.

I will book my flights if it’s confirmed
That was my initial reaction. Different event unfortunately.

Please tell me this isn't one of the tournaments in the Bahamas held in a hotel ballroom. There was one a couple of years ago that had games in a ballroom, where the ceiling was barely high enough and it leaked when it rained.
Held at the hotel convention center, and looking a past photos the answer appears to be an unfortunate yes

Advertisement
Would love another P5 or High end mid major involved such as:

- Indiana
- Tennessee
- Saint Mary’s
- Xavier
- Alabama
- North Texas
- Oklahoma
- Michigan
- UF

I would love to see our Non-Con Strengthen up.

Our ACC schedule will be (order TBD)

Repeats: FSU - VTECH - BC - Clemson - ND - UNC

Home only: DUKE - GTECH - LOUISVILLE - PITT

Away Only: NC STATE - SYRACUSE - UVA - WAKE FOREST

I would love to try to get a few more solid teams for our non conference such as:

@/Vs - UF
Vs - FAU
Vs - Charleston
Vs - USF
@/Vs - Ohio State
Vs - MICH State
Vs/@ - West Virginia
Vs - Georgia
Vs - Gonzaga
@/Vs - Kentucky
Vs - UAB
Vs/@ - Memphis
Vs - Creighton
Vs - Oral Roberts
@/Vs - Oregon
@/Vs - USC
Vs - St Johns
@/Vs - Iowa

If we were able to schedule like 2-3 of the teams above those would all be great resume building games that can also help us get more National respect INCASE the ACC is **** on all over again.

Come on, now...

...OF COURSE IT IS...

Advertisement
Back