2022 WR Erriyon Knighton

Advertisement
Advertisement
With a time like that he's not going to play football
Everyone thought the same with Schwartz from Am. Heritage a few years back. Per his track coach, he WANTS to play football. Time will tell and he may reconsider, but for now..... Kid hasn't even turned 17 yet LOL...Insane....Even the announcer had to chuckle...

Legit sprinters always look effortless when running. A good Cane example would be the running styles of Roscoe (football) vs. Santana (track guy). Both quick. Both hella fast. One just had sprint mechanics in his toolbox....

Advertisement
Everyone thought the same with Schwartz from Am. Heritage a few years back. Per his track coach, he WANTS to play football. Time will tell and he may reconsider, but for now..... Kid hasn't even turned 17 yet LOL...Insane....Even the announcer had to chuckle...

Legit sprinters always look effortless when running. A good Cane example would be the running styles of Roscoe (football) vs. Santana (track guy). Both quick. Both hella fast. One just had sprint mechanics in his toolbox....

Dumb question about his time.

For his age, how close is this to being Olympic caliber?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I said in the OP, Roadrunner feet...

His running gait is so smooth to be running so fast, he doesn't run like a typical track athlete he's out there gliding.

We need to offer him now please 🙏🏾
I know they have different running styles and this guy is alot faster, but it reminds me of how Stacey Coley looked. It seemed like he was only going 80%.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back