2022 UA Practice OL vs DL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shemar is so good. Finkley impressed in those highlights too. I don’t follow Texas recruits so I didnt know anything about him.

That Oatis kid better shape up. His reps were lazy as **** and if he goes into Bama doing that, Saban going to have that kids *** firmly attached to his mouth.

Advertisement
Kenyatta Jackson is going to be the best of the bunch. His length gives him the opportunity the have the highest upside of the group.

Kenyatta Jackson once you get your hands on him he is through. My 9th grade freshman did a real good job against him 2 years ago.

He's a guy that when he hits a s&c will blossom, and make plays because he does have a motor but wont be a plug n play at OSU.

I always comped him to Jahfari Harvey.

Emery Jones looks LEGIT. Walter Nolen obviously is as well (TX A&M dl is scary with the 2 stacked class...please dont go there Shemar). Tyler Booker was a guy i always liked.

Someone made a great comp for Shemar Stewart- Chris Jones (chiefs)

Advertisement
I dont see it. Well nothing in that film shows It. Locally there were a few edges i liked more than him...mainly Shemar , Nyjalikk, and Jones at AH.
I could see him busting but I think his ceiling is higher than Shemar.

Advertisement
Kenyatta Jackson is going to be the best of the bunch. His length gives him the opportunity the have the highest upside of the group.
Maybe but he got beat like a drum in this video lol. Between him and the Oatis kid quitting every rep, there was a lot missing in this group.

This drill favours the DL big time, cause they can go anywhere. Descent drill though.
As an offensive player you hâte then because the D players would just tee off, but I ou had a o play super disciplined cause they coule go inside outside, bull rush, dance at the line. Annoying.
Typically a tie or çatching them on their first move is considered a win.

Shemar looks ready, mind you he went against Banks, while he's a 5 star, Yeesh that boy lunges big time and is unbalanced, need work.
Shemar man, he already knows how to use those arms and leverage, nice to see and good get up for a big boy like that, but you can still see even more upside, that is scary.

Would have liked to see N Kelly in this group. I liked his highlight video better than Kenyatta’s, who looks lean, quick, but light.

Advertisement
Back