2022 UA Practice OL vs DL

Would have liked to see N Kelly in this group. I liked his highlight video better than Kenyatta’s, who looks lean, quick, but light.

He's light with a narrow frame. Interesting to see how he looks after 2 years at OSU.

Kelly would have did his thing similar to Shemar...he has the same length as Jackson but the weight with it and is crafty in one on ones whenever Ive seen him.

Advertisement
He's light with a narrow frame. Interesting to see how he looks after 2 years at OSU.

Kelly would have did his thing similar to Shemar...he has the same length as Jackson but the weight with it and is crafty in one on ones whenever Ive seen him.
Kelly moves more like an Edge than Shemar. I guess that’s obvious to most now. Shemar would really benefit from playing in an odd front.

Kelly moves more like an Edge than Shemar. I guess that’s obvious to most now. Shemar would really benefit from playing in an odd front.

And Kelly has alot more filling out to do. He will be Chad Thomas size easily. We need to lock in Shemar and him man thats dangerous...especially tih Leonard Taylor from last class. Shemar is a guy you line head up on the tackle or in a 3 tech...He just is going to continue growing.

Advertisement
And Kelly has alot more filling out to do. He will be Chad Thomas size easily. We need to lock in Shemar and him man thats dangerous...especially tih Leonard Taylor from last class. Shemar is a guy you line head up on the tackle or in a 3 tech...He just is going to continue growing.
You're takes on this seems, like all your posts, seem dead nuts.
Shemar has that great strong side End appeal and 3tech on 3rd vibe 100 percent. If he keeps that first step as he grows.

You've seen him, Would Kelly be a great quick end? Just a pass rushing killer on the backside or is he more of what Shemar is now, it's just a matter of time just needs to fill in?

I think Shemar grows into a DT or a 3-4 DE. But if he has a motor, which I don't know maybe he crafts himself in JJ Watt...type.

You're takes on this seems, like all your posts, seem dead nuts.
Shemar has that great strong side End appeal and 3tech on 3rd vibe 100 percent. If he keeps that first step as he grows.

You've seen him, Would Kelly be a great quick end? Just a pass rushing killer on the backside or is he more of what Shemar is now, it's just a matter of time just needs to fill in?

Kelly is more of the same as Shemar just not as bulky and more wiry.

Advertisement
Kelly is more of the same as Shemar just not as bulky and more wiry.
In that case, where Kelly grows into a SSDE, Moss would be a great complement to those two. Moss’ testing numbers are elite. His short area testing numbers seem to match his quickness on the field. Really makes for an ideal Edge in an odd front. Go get a portal nose and you have a potential lineup of Kelly, Nose, Shemar, Moss.

Kenyatta Jackson is going to be the best of the bunch. His length gives him the opportunity the have the highest upside of the group.
Shemar definitely has the highest upside. That body type and athleticism has endless potential. Jackson looks like he has a long way to go in using his hands, plus putting on enough weight where he doesn’t get abused.

Shemar definitely has the highest upside. That body type and athleticism has endless potential. Jackson looks like he has a long way to go in using his hands, plus putting on enough weight where he doesn’t get abused.

Agree 100%

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back