2022 Schedule

Advertisement

Takeaways:
-Open and close conference play at home
-I’m counting 36 home games and 19 road games for a total of 55 games.
-Nonconference series are Towson, Harvard, and North Dakota State
-Towson series is four games with Saturday DH. Baseball is home at 2pm and 7pm that day with a Men’s Basketball home game sandwiched at 5pm
- Even year road game in Orlando
-First 11 games are at home and first 15 are in Dade County
-All midweek road games are in March.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Alumni Game is back this year
Pretty impressive rosters for an alumni game. I hope the basketball team's play has fired up Gino to come out of the blocks well this season.

Btw, nice article last week from the website on the Gonzalez kid and his ties to the program through his father and J.D.

Advertisement
Time changes from the original schedule (can indicate national TV):
Sunday game against Florida moved to noon
Saturday game against Pitt moved to 6pm
Saturday game at FSU moved to 7pm
Sunday game at FSU moved to noon

Also Thur and Fri at VT moved to 7pm. I just caught that it’s a Thur-Sat series due to Easter.

Unless something hasn’t been moved for ACCN yet, we have no Friday afternoon starts this year.

Advertisement
We ever gonna play Stetson in Deland again? That was the closest Canes game I'd ever been to. I think it was about 7 to 8 years ago.

ACCN has broadcast windows for baseball at the same time as the Friday and Sunday games against Florida. No other ACC game is scheduled for noon on Sunday (FSU-Cal also matches the Friday window).

ACCN has broadcast windows for baseball at the same time as the Friday and Sunday games against Florida. No other ACC game is scheduled for noon on Sunday (FSU-Cal also matches the Friday window).
All games still available online? Home games I mean & acc games

Maybe next year the exhibition game against the Marlins will be back on. The kids love playing hooky to go to a game.

Advertisement
Back