2022 Schedule

7 nationally televised games this year. Five on ACCN, one on ESPNU, and the Sunday game against FSU is on ESPN2. I don’t think we’ve had a regular season game on ESPN or ESPN2 in at least 15 years.

All the ACCN slots the last weekend are wildcards so we may pick up a couple more against Notre Dame.

Last edited:
Advertisement
FSU, Duke, and GT confirm all games in those road series will be televised. VT only has Thursday and Friday games televised. They do make mention of Bally RSN games to be announced so that may be what happens to the final game of that series. Clemson has no TV info.

Advertisement
FSU, Duke, and GT confirm all games in those road series will be televised. VT only has Thursday and Friday games televised. They do make mention of Bally RSN games to be announced so that may be what happens to the final game of that series. Clemson has no TV info.
Clemson series will also be on ACCNX. The third game in Blacksburg and the midweek games against FIU and FGCU are the only games without broadcast info.

I hope Radakovich and Mario make their presence felt this weekend. I long for days past when football and baseball had a healthy competition on who could win the most rings.

Advertisement
Is it possible to have the sticky schedule thread updated with the scores? I find the reading the game specific threads that the score is rarely mentioned. Also, I would recommend that someone near the end of the game threads posts the final score. Sorry for being a bother.

Clemson series will also be on ACCNX. The third game in Blacksburg and the midweek games against FIU and FGCU are the only games without broadcast info.
YouTube as usual for the FGCU road game

Tonight's game has been moved to a 6 p.m. start. Sunday's game has been to a noon start. I'm told this is to accommodate the ACCn broadcast schedule.

Advertisement
FIU has finally put up broadcast info for tomorrow. Their schedule page now lists CUSA.tv. That’s the same pay platform the FAU game is slated for in a couple weeks if you’re deciding between the 24 hour and monthly pass.

FIU has finally put up broadcast info for tomorrow. Their schedule page now lists CUSA.tv. That’s the same pay platform the FAU game is slated for in a couple weeks if you’re deciding between the 24 hour and monthly pass.
Thank you for info. Kind of glad this is a Tuesday game. Still not over this weekends series and am not forking over even a penny to watch these scrubs until proven otherwise.

I have YouTube subscription but it does not present C-USA baseball/FIU. Nor does DirecTV/ESPN< etc...

...if Mr. Radakovich or any of his staff are reading this, I suggest you consider not scheduling future games at schools/conferences that can only be supported/viewed by fans for a $6.95 day charge.

Advertisement
The schedule in the most recent game notes indicates the Friday and Sunday games against UNC will be on the Bally RSNs. Nothing still for the finale in Blacksburg, so it seems unlikely there will be video of that game.

It appears tonight’s game has been bumped up from ACCNX to ACCN. The ESPN app has the start time at 6pm but I don’t see that anywhere else and they haven’t sent out any email about time changes.

Advertisement
Back