2022 S Jaylin Marshall receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per 247:
"Since he formally opened his recruitment back up, he claims that he has heard from representatives at Notre Dame, Oregon, Texas, Michigan State, SMU, Cincinnati and Utah in addition to both Georgia Tech and Pittsburgh."

Advertisement
He can play. GT defense is hot dog water, but he should do good things regardless
Their defense will be much better this year. Collins is quickly flipping their roster and will field some solid transfers this year. Bama DE, Ol Dominion DE (NFL prospect), Clayton from UF (5*), Watson from Texas (4*). Collins can coach D.. last year was an abortion though for whatever reason.

Advertisement
Easy to sell playing time. Paul Johnson ruined that roster and itā€™ll take a solid three recruiting classes to fix it.
They dont have playing time for current recruits. they have pulled decent classes 19, 20, 21 and a lot of transfers. Their current class rating of 87 (not ground breaking) is the highest ever in Rivals tracking. I think Collins will get their D right and the Portal is good to GT like Miami for the homesick. Their current issue is wiffing on QB in 21 and 22 is looking like a for sure wiff as they lost battles to Maryland and now Memphis for their plan D option. Simms to me is a huge wild card. He has some upside but also a lot of downside. And their OC is a pretend OC, in my opinion.

Advertisement
They dont have playing time for current recruits. they have pulled decent classes 19, 20, 21 and a lot of transfers. Their current class rating of 87 (not ground breaking) is the highest ever in Rivals tracking. I think Collins will get their D right and the Portal is good to GT like Miami for the homesick. Their current issue is wiffing on QB in 21 and 22 is looking like a for sure wiff as they lost battles to Maryland and now Memphis for their plan D option. Simms to me is a huge wild card. He has some upside but also a lot of downside. And their OC is a pretend OC, in my opinion.
It was easy to sell which is what lead to the good classes at the beginning of his tenure. GT isnā€™t some major power but they should have some decent instate pull. UGA will always be king in Georgia, but thereā€™s no reason GT should t 4-6 4ā­ļøā€˜s per cycle. As long he does that theyā€™ll always be a decent team.

I would love to see us get involved with one of Marshall/Allen...Bring one of them in as S or Striker and try them at both positions. We don't currently have a striker in this class (Harrell/C.Smith moving forward, although it is impossible someone else moves) and may be room for second safety (assuming Wilson doesn't come) since A.Williams is gone.

Their defense will be much better this year. Collins is quickly flipping their roster and will field some solid transfers this year. Bama DE, Ol Dominion DE (NFL prospect), Clayton from UF (5*), Watson from Texas (4*). Collins can coach D.. last year was an abortion though for whatever reason.
I am not really too familiar with Collins previous coaching tenures. Where has he coached defense? How do we know he is a good defensive coach? Has he coached top 10 defenses?? Itā€™s seriously a legit question and I am not being sarcastic at all. Donā€™t want no CIS bashing I am legit curious. Also, I do think GTā€™s recruiting will get a ton better. ATL is a good location and GT should be able to get UGAā€™s recruiting scraps that UGA doesnā€™t have room for and passes on JUST like Free Shoes University (FSU ) will get all of our scraps!!! šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

I am not really too familiar with Collins previous coaching tenures. Where has he coached defense? How do we know he is a good defensive coach? Has he coached top 10 defenses?? Itā€™s seriously a legit question and I am not being sarcastic at all. Donā€™t want no CIS bashing I am legit curious. Also, I do think GTā€™s recruiting will get a ton better. ATL is a good location and GT should be able to get UGAā€™s recruiting scraps that UGA doesnā€™t have room for and passes on JUST like Free Shoes University (FSU ) will get all of our scraps!!! šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Ironically dumpster fire FSPOO is about to flip GTā€™s highest rated recruit in Jaron Willis, a LB we shouldā€™ve been on but heā€™s a LB so....

Advertisement
Back