2022 S Jaylin Marshall receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Arizona State is renowned as the biggest party school in America. Good for the kid! Let him learn under Herm and get a new prospective on life away fro SoFla. At least he didn’t play games. Enjoy Lake Havasu kid!

Lake+Havasu+%25281%2529.gif

The football isn't great, but don't sleep on Herm Edwards. Kid said Herm made him feel like he can be successful on the field and off the field.
I've always been a big fan of Herm. I've always had my eye on him to see how he could transition from NFL head coaching to college. Kids are buying into him. He's a legit likable no nonsense good guy and that helps on the trail, too. For a team like ASU, good pick up, good for them.

Arizona State is renowned as the biggest party school in America. Good for the kid! Let him learn under Herm and get a new prospective on life away fro SoFla. At least he didn’t play games. Enjoy Lake Havasu kid!

Both Arizona’s schools are known for there parties almost went to Arizona before backing out and staying in state but went there on a visit and if u enjoy white women that is the place to be

Advertisement
I've always been a big fan of Herm. I've always had my eye on him to see how he could transition from NFL head coaching to college. Kids are buying into him. He's a legit likable no nonsense good guy and that helps on the trail, too. For a team like ASU, good pick up, good for them.
I agree. He's everything a parent would want for their child. I'm not saying Herm is the best coach or anything like that. Just what he stands for as a human being. As a man. Not enough Herm Edwards in these student-athletes lives. ****, we need more Herm Edwards in this world.

Oh I know ASU and UA very well hahaha. Definitely have some fems reaching out to him...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back