2022 2022 Recruiting

Lonnie, Huell/Hernandez and Bruce played a ton as freshman. Shane Larkin did as well. Wong was one of the best freshman in the ACC. Have no idea what you're talking about
Those are 5 guys in the 10 years and 40 freshman who have come to Miami.
Wong only got burn halfway through his freshman year due to injuries.
Brown and Huell played due to 9 scholarship players.
Lonnie started/ role expanded qafter Bruce got hurt.

At best, Watson or Casey gets the most time.
Probably Watson.

This is all revisionist history and not accurate at all

Advertisement
We dropping bags again?

Alright L, alright
Show Me The Money Cartoon GIF

Advertisement
In the past 2 classes:

Wooga Poplar (top 150 player)
Bensley Joseph (top 150 player)
Jakai Robinson (top 100 player)
AJ Casey (top 100 player)
Favour Aire (top 150 player)
Christian Watson (top 150 player)
Danilo Jovanovich (top 150 player)

Really impressive haul.
Casey and Aire are top 50-60 players on some services. Wooga was top 100 on some.

Advertisement
**** we literally needed a guy like this in the 2021 class and we would've had a complete roster. Maybe even a younger transfer. Next year should be fun though.

Awesome get. Great class. Keep stacking these type of classes. But we need to start playing to the strength of our roster on a yearly basis. If L has done that with this class, great. If not we need to make adjustments on both sides of the court

Advertisement
You weren't paying attention, and it was the home record. L had the program at a solid level before that crap. That said, L should have not allowed us to get so depth challenged.

Does the tweet say "home record"?
If I am not mistaken, you play both home and away games.
No one only counts home games.
No one has ever said, we would have made the NCAA tournament if they only counted home games.

Advertisement
In the past 2 classes:

Wooga Poplar (top 150 player)
Bensley Joseph (top 150 player)
Jakai Robinson (top 100 player)
AJ Casey (top 100 player)
Favour Aire (top 150 player)
Christian Watson (top 150 player)
Danilo Jovanovich (top 150 player)

Really impressive haul.

Yes and no.

In fairness, a Power 5 conference school should be doing that every year. Yes, I am glad the staff achieved that accomplishment.

No because the state of FL has probably had about 15 to 20 kids (excluding IMG and Montverde) with 4 or 5 rankings over that same time period.

Rankings are a funny topic. Rankings matter for all the kids Miami get to commit but the in-state kids who they offer late or never offer then rankings don't matter.

Can some tell me what kind of play AJ Casey? Comparison? Is he a skilled offensive player or does he just have a high motor and runs the floor well?
Thank you y’all

Advertisement
Back