2022 2022 Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
not in the 22 class, expect us to go after 2-3 in the portal this spring
I hope we take a PG in the portal. Moore runs out of eligibility after this season, leaving us with Beverly and Joseph. I am not too high on Beverly. I like Joseph's potential, but I'd like another PG in the mix.

Assuming we sign Aire, we still need 2 transfer bigs. Sam and Miller both are out of eligibility after this season. Believe it or not, I think Gak still has another year he can use if he elects to do so. Even so, that frontcourt needs more bodies.

I hope we take a PG in the portal. Moore runs out of eligibility after this season, leaving us with Beverly and Joseph. I am not too high on Beverly. I like Joseph's potential, but I'd like another PG in the mix.

Assuming we sign Aire, we still need 2 transfer bigs. Sam and Miller both are out of eligibility after this season. Believe it or not, I think Gak still has another year he can use if he elects to do so. Even so, that frontcourt needs more bodies.
I want at least 3-4 bigs on the roster next fall. That's a nonnegotiable. I love the big guards that L is signing, but we need big, burly front line guys if we are going to compete. With what should return next year and what signed, Miami is in good shape. That said, Miami desperately needs bigs. Period.

Advertisement
I agree we need another PG and a couple of bigs, problem is every program needs bigs. Quality kids are always in high demand in the portal and its only worse given how many players are transferring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back