2022 QB Targets

Advertisement
My personal favorite is Jacurri Brown outta Lowndes, GA.

But some Pro-style options out there which I think would be good:
-Braedyn Locke, Rockwall High-TX

-Cade Klubnik, Westlake- TX

-Chad Mascoe, Osceola High- FL

-Carson Haggard, Gulliver Prep- FL

Some Dual Threat Options are:
-Jacurri Brown, Lowndes High- GA
(linked above)

-Kaden Martin, Knoxville Catholic - TN

-Zion Turner, St. Thomas Aquinas- FL
https://247sports.com/Player/Zion-Turner-46098613

Obviously some of these guys we haven't spoke with as much as others like Brown, but these are just some available guys I think we oughta look at. Haggard is on the much shorter side being around the 5'9 range and some of these guys aren't even gonna be in the final group but there's others out there like Zo'Marion Harper, whom has been mentioned on the board, don't remember by who unfortunately.

Brown is my top guy and I think our staffs as well. I'd go all out for him. As far as the others go, I'd love to get involved with Klubnik - people in Texas think he's legit. Zion Turner's a guy you recruit and wait and see.

It’s basically Braedyn Locke or bust for me. I wouldn’t be mad at Klubnik or Jacurri but would not be ecstatic either.

Advertisement
the central QB - while only A sophomore - I would encourage him to graduate early and come to the U. HE IS THE CHOSEN ONE. If we get him all previous misdeeds will be forgotten.

the central QB - while only A sophomore - I would encourage him to graduate early and come to the U. HE IS THE CHOSEN ONE. If we get him all previous misdeeds will be forgotten.

I don’t know about graduating early, but I’m very interested in his development. A growth spurt of a couple inches would help him tremendously.

Keyone Jenkins is 2023, reclassifying too early wouldn’t help him.

He’s a very good QB with nice natural arm talent, but he needs to get bigger & stronger & further along the development process before pulling the trigger this early.

He should stick in his class & continue to dominate.

Advertisement
My personal favorite is Jacurri Brown outta Lowndes, GA.

But some Pro-style options out there which I think would be good:
-Braedyn Locke, Rockwall High-TX

-Cade Klubnik, Westlake- TX

-Chad Mascoe, Osceola High- FL

-Carson Haggard, Gulliver Prep- FL

Some Dual Threat Options are:
-Jacurri Brown, Lowndes High- GA
(linked above)

-Kaden Martin, Knoxville Catholic - TN

-Zion Turner, St. Thomas Aquinas- FL
https://247sports.com/Player/Zion-Turner-46098613

Obviously some of these guys we haven't spoke with as much as others like Brown, but these are just some available guys I think we oughta look at. Haggard is on the much shorter side being around the 5'9 range and some of these guys aren't even gonna be in the final group but there's others out there like Zo'Marion Harper, whom has been mentioned on the board, don't remember by who unfortunately.

Big fan of Locke and Klubnik, not really a fan of Brown.

Advertisement
If I was setting up a realistic QB board, I put Locke at the #1 spot at this point. I have Klubnik behind him, but not by a lot. Followed closely by Brown, who I view as a high upside kid.

We need an accurate passer, Zion Turner is awful, not a take under any circumstances imo.

Jacurri isn’t very accurate either, but he has redeemable athleticism.

Cade Klubnik & Braedyn Locke are the two best pure passers of QB’s we’ve offered & have some kind of a chance with & considering both TAMU & UT already have their QB’s committed for the 22 class I think we’d have a better shot with at least one of them than we usually would, especially with Locke because he actually visited us with his family on his own dime last Summer in July.

I also think under the radar kids like Cardell Williams, Nick Evers & Brandon Tennison would fit very well in our offense

Klubnick and Locke.

I also like the Angeli kid from Bergen Catholic and AJ Duffy.

Advertisement
Keyone Jenkins is 2023, reclassifying too early wouldn’t help him.

He’s a very good QB with nice natural arm talent, but he needs to get bigger & stronger & further along the development process before pulling the trigger this early.

He should stick in his class & continue to dominate.
I was joking about bringing him in early and apologize as I did not make it clear it was a joke. What is not a joke is that he is the one I want down the line

Brown is my top guy and I think our staffs as well. I'd go all out for him. As far as the others go, I'd love to get involved with Klubnik - people in Texas think he's legit. Zion Turner's a guy you recruit and wait and see.
Seems like fsu and turds want him too

Advertisement
Back