2022 QB Braedyn Locke

TheSwagger1

Staff member
Be interesting to see him this year. Had the best WR in the country last year now at Ohio State and his team lost their head coach, who was an offensive whiz.

Talented kid, and fearless. From what I understand he is young for his grade, also. I’m ready to see what it looks like next year for him.

Hoyacane1620

Recruit
On Lashlee:

"Me and him have developed a pretty good relationship over the past few months," Locke said. "Throughout quarantine, we were talking regularly. Pretty much every week. He was just telling me what they like to do and then we were just discussing my life trying to get to know each other."

"I think Coach Lashlee is honestly one of the best. I think he's a winner. I think he knows how to win at that level and that's honestly something that's really means a lot to me. "

SouthParkCane

Freshman
Kid is a stud... I wonder who Lashlee locks onto and makes his main target in the 2022 class.
He’s gonna shoot from half court at Quinn Ewers but realistically that’s going to be Ut, A&M, bama type of battle which actually kind of work out because then he can circle back and try to reel in cade klubnik or Locke.