NFL Draft 2022 NFL MOCK DRAFT

Advertisement
Yes he is. In Charlie Campbells mock draft pick 60 to the Seahawks.

I was looking at Walter's. It's his site. Charlie works for him. Either way though, 60 is getting slippery. People were pegging this kid for a first rounder last year. He's slipping at the moment.

I was looking at Walter's. It's his site. Charlie works for him. Either way though, 60 is getting slippery. People were pegging this kid for a first rounder last year. He's slipping at the moment.
Charlie is the one who speaks to nfl gm, coaches and scouts. So I trust his opinion more. Jordan’s spot is going to be late second- early third. Isn’t going to go past that

Walter football is reputable...since when?

He has Aidan Hutchinson, who's a mid 2nd rounder at best, being taken in the top 10 along with a late 1st at best in Boogie selected in the top 5 LOL.

Advertisement
Walter football is reputable...since when?

He has Aidan Hutchinson, who's a mid 2nd rounder at best, being taken in the top 10 along with a late 1st at best in Boogie selected in the top 5 LOL.

Welp, I don't see a CanesFan93 website. Must not be reputable.

I believe Zion could be a first rounder in 2023. I also think it’s probable Phillips could be a first rounder in 2022. Don’t see Bolden higher than mid to late second, ever. He’s put together enough red flags on tape this year, for an entire career.

WalterFootball.com (one of the better more reputable mock draft sites) has Zion Nelson going #12 in 2022. Thought that was pretty insteresting. Also has Philips & Bolden as first rounders in 2022 as well.
Yea if you read the Philips paragraph? Replacing Todd Gurley????

Advertisement
WalterFootball.com (one of the better more reputable mock draft sites) has Zion Nelson going #12 in 2022. Thought that was pretty insteresting. Also has Philips & Bolden as first rounders in 2022 as well.
Interesting. what a break it would be to have additional first rounders 2yrs in a row, if possible.

My god, this site really is filled with some of the most miserable ******* weirdos you can possibly imagine.

It's a MOCK DRAFT 16 months out!!! Good lord.

And yes, walterfootball.com is an incredibly reputable site. Has been for years. But nobody KNOWS anything. It's all guesses even up until the actual draft. Imagine crying this bad because someone said a site has a Miami kid being picked high lmao. Such miserable pricks. Dude is tarred and feathered because he says "Hey guys, look. I found this on the internet."
Exactly kinda hard to predict what a teams needs are gonna be. It's a mock draft just to get a feel what players are nfl worthy. And maybe what round or pick they "" can" be. It's the same with HS recruits u just never know.

Nelson never should have played the first 2 years here. He may get better but he looked so bad his first year it will be hard for any of us to get past his poor play early in his career.

Advertisement
Dane Brugler of The Athletic just released a full seven round mock draft. I’ve been to a few NFL drafts, but let me put it this way, I’ll be making other plans that weekend.

Rambo in the 6th
Bolden in the 7th

That’s it. Brutal. Really speaks to yet another level of why we needed regime change.

Dane Brugler of The Athletic just released a full seven round mock draft. I’ve been to a few NFL drafts, but let me put it this way, I’ll be making other plans that weekend.

Rambo in the 6th
Bolden in the 7th

That’s it. Brutal. Really speaks to yet another level of why we needed regime change.

I think Rambo in most years could sneak up to 4th round but this year's receiver class is DEEP

I believe Zion could be a first rounder in 2023. I also think it’s probable Phillips could be a first rounder in 2022. Don’t see Bolden higher than mid to late second, ever. He’s put together enough red flags on tape this year, for an entire career.

Zion is not a 1st round NFL tackle I would say 3rd-4th round at best.

Advertisement

Rambo in the 6th
Bolden in the 7th

If you look at the type of athletes and players that have been drafted between the 1st-5th round it’s laughable that Bolden is considered a 7th round draft pick. And Rambo is a 2nd - 3rd round talent at worst.

Rambo in the 6th
Bolden in the 7th

The only thing keeping Bolden from being an UFA is his 40 time. Fwiw he’s going to have a very difficult time with the background check. Someone’s going to have to take a flyer and treat him as a boom or bust pick. I truly wish him the best.

The only thing keeping Bolden from being an UFA is his 40 time. Fwiw he’s going to have a very difficult time with the background check. Someone’s going to have to take a flyer and treat him as a boom or bust pick. I truly wish him the best.
Background check? Can you elaborate

Advertisement
Back