NFL Draft 2022 NFL MOCK DRAFT

Advertisement
Advertisement
WalterFootball.com (one of the better more reputable mock draft sites) has Zion Nelson going #12 in 2022. Thought that was pretty insteresting. Also has Philips & Bolden as first rounders in 2022 as well.
I follow this website religiously cause I love mock drafts and they update theirs as much as anyone. The one you're referring to is actually their 2nd to last updated one. They posted one 3 days ago with Zion at 21, Bubba at 30, and Jaelen at SEVEN. I hope the coaches screenshot that and show it to him so that he realizes that coming back one more year is in his best interest since draft analysts clearly think he can be a top 10-15 pick in a year.

Advertisement
WalterFootball.com (one of the better more reputable mock draft sites)
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Absolutely no. There is only one page that includes p rhymes with analytics into their draft evaluations. They suck. Big time.

I follow this website religiously cause I love mock drafts and they update theirs as much as anyone. The one you're referring to is actually their 2nd to last updated one. They posted one 3 days ago with Zion at 21, Bubba at 30, and Jaelen at SEVEN. I hope the coaches screenshot that and show it to him so that he realizes that coming back one more year is in his best interest since draft analysts clearly think he can be a top 10-15 pick in a year.
I pray the coaches have better and more convincing resources to guide players with than a Walter’s Football mock draft.

Advertisement
Bolden is most surprising imo. He’s put out enough bad tape the last four weeks for anyone to consider him in the first round.

Zion is an athlete and looks great at pass blocking this year, if he keeps getting stronger and improves against the run I don’t see why he couldn’t go early

Advertisement
You have google. Their mock drafts have been more acccurate then just about everybody including mcshay and kiper and even mike mayock when he was doing them
They havent been accurate and their 2021 one is just god awful. Zach Wilson gets drafted behind Trey Lance, Travis Etienne goes to the Jets of all teams, Aidan Hutchinson gets drafted at 8...

They had Adam Trautman going to the Patriots LMFAO

Congrats, they got some of the Top 10 right. Round of applause. Its not like everyone gets those right to some extent.

Edit: BTW, Mock Drafts suck in general. Especially the ones by Kiper. Comparing anyone to him is like comparing a blind man with a blind man full of ****.

Its a little early to be putting much stock in these mock drafts BUT we can all agree that if Zion continues on this track he could be a first round pick easily. He is big, getting stronger, great length and is a great athlete. Lets not make it seem like its out of the realm of possibility that he could leave for the draft after his Jr year if he continues to perform at this level.

I'm not saying I agree you miserable *****, just that it was interesting.
Nelson has been a huge surprise and shown incredible mental toughness to make the jump with how atrocious he was last season, if he continues to improve he may be able to work himself into the 1st round.

Its a little early to be putting much stock in these mock drafts BUT we can all agree that if Zion continues on this track he could be a first round pick easily. He is big, getting stronger, great length and is a great athlete. Lets not make it seem like its out of the realm of possibility that he could leave for the draft after his Jr year if he continues to perform at this level.
Exactly. 2022 draft is shaping up to be weak relative to the previous 2 classes or even projecting to 2023. There aren't a plethora of intriguing names to slot into a mock draft right now. Zion started as a young true freshman and that counts for something to the media even if he struggled. Now he's playing better and clearly has high level athletic traits. It's not crazy to project another leap from him that would have him in the 1st round discussion. Don't be surprised if JHH starts getting some draft hype in the offseason too. That's how these things work.

With his youth I think Zion should play 4 years of college regardless but we'll see what unfolds. Becton and Wirfs are also quite young and already quality starters.

Advertisement
Back