2022 Mock Class with Cristobal as HC

Advertisement
I think we keep everyone in tact minus Rodgers. Snoop, Kelly, Little Jr, M'Ba, Stewart. I like pur odds of getting that FIU tackle and T2 in the transfer portal as immediate plug and play types. Next two months should be fun.

Advertisement
I would expect the commit list to remain in tact provided the offers are on the table. Maybe Rogers defects to Miss St.

I would expect him to land Little and Kelly locally and the battle for Stewart will go into February. Beyond that, I would expect some new names to emerge over the course of the week for visits next weekend. Should be fun.
There are some interesting bread crumbs on Little recently. I think he ends up here with Mario. With Kelly, I’d say the prospects increase significantly.

With Shemar, insiders here that the pick is A&M and the bags are just too big to overcome. Him pushing out till February probably gives us a 10% chance vs a .000000001% chance.

There are some interesting bread crumbs on Little recently. I think he ends up here with Mario. With Kelly, I’d say the prospects increase significantly.

With Shemar, insiders here that the pick is A&M and the bags are just too big to overcome. Him pushing out till February probably gives us a 10% chance vs a .000000001% chance.
With 6 weeks for Mario to work on Shemar, I’d say he’s Miami. It will be a fight. But that’s why we are hiring Mario.

I know a lot of ppl here know the kid and are close to him and/or his family so this isn’t news but I was told this kid is a massive Canes fan and so is his mom. Like a legit big fan not just some casual observer 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yeah, I love that he’s always around on campus and games.

If I were him I would push back today until next week if he’s really having doubts or wants to let things play out a little longer.

Advertisement
Kelvin banks decommited
20211206_192614.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mock class 2022

QB - Brown
RB - push
OL - Banks, Carswell, Williams, Agbo
WR - Ibieta, Coleman, Horton
TE - push

DE - Kelly, Anderson, Stewart
DT - Lucas, M’ba
LB - Bissainthe, Jackson
CB - Rogers, Graves, Little Jr, Florence
S - Williams

Transfers - Lewis?, Flowe?, TBD prob 3-4 more
Banks, Lucas & Stewart are gonna be tough but Mario can do it.

Replace Horton with Jayden Gibson and add Jalil Tucker.

We need ALOT of talent on defense. Our last coach left that side scary thin at every position. Especially DL and Corner.

Depending on how we play next year, I think having the #1 class in 2023 is a possibility.

Advertisement
Back