2022 Mock Class with Cristobal as HC

bmorecane

Sophomore
If Cristobal is hired with 2 weeks to go to early signing period (ends Dec17th) and few months from regular signing period (starts Feb2nd), who do we land in this class? Where does it rank at the end? Do the likes of Julian Armella, MMJr, SS, NK, or current Oregon commits jump on board?

Advertisement
This class is chalked. No matter who comes here. Mainly because we're already so far behind and whoever ends up being the HC likely won't be in place until post-ESD. So we'll have a ton of spots to fill and not enough uncommitted talent to fill those spots.

With that said, I still think we can finish with a top 30 class and dominate the portal to field a highly competitive team next season.

If Oregon isn’t bounced from the playoffs then there is a 0% chance Mario is accepting this job. I don’t want Mario to lose games but we need Utah to do the lords work this weekend ;) lol. Better chance he accepts once the regular season is over and no playoff hopes for Oregon.

Advertisement
No one has been signed, so theoretically everyone would be available. But I don't know mentally an 18 kid could switch up their mindset if they were planning on attending Oregon or another school without having visited Miami. I guess they could wait until Feb but they would also need some OV left.

Advertisement
what-kind-of-****-is-that-what.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would expect the commit list to remain in tact provided the offers are on the table. Maybe Rogers defects to Miss St.

I would expect him to land Little and Kelly locally and the battle for Stewart will go into February. Beyond that, I would expect some new names to emerge over the course of the week for visits next weekend. Should be fun.

Advertisement
Back