2022 Feb. Signing Day Tracker

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we go 2-8 that’s a huge failure by this staff!! HUGE!!! No excuses! USC, Oregon, LSU, OU all have new head coaches and have done well not just in the portal but in HS recruiting. And we have a bagman now.. And we still can’t get guys to come here. I’m praying for 6-8 or better.
We can still go 6-8.. real happy for the staff! They did their thing today so far. Hopefully we get that big USO from out west later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Halton and Luli, let's go!!
baby-i-need-this-ashy-larry.gif

Happy w/ the day honestly. We didn't get the big splash, but we got what we needed to get those trenches right, deepen the competition in the RB room and improve our recruiting ranking. Cristobal did all that w/ no staff in 2 ******* months. I'm excited about what's to come bruh. 😅🥲
We did have a big splash by most, if not all accounts, with TC. Hardly anyone expected him to announce for the Canes and it's a big time pickup.

Advertisement
Who knows if he trolled us. Maybe he wanted to stay home but it was too much money to walk away from. Bottom line is that this one stings. Really needed to keep a guy like this home. I’m not blaming Mario at all on this. This is about the prior staff not doing what they needed to do to keep the guy home.
Exactly! Without Mario we don't even get a seat at the table. This one still hurts bad though as a DL with Taylor/Stewart would have been nasty this year! Still we got Kelly and Moss plus Lichtenstein and the transfer Moultrie. There will be plenty of wins in the future. We're good and we're about to get a lot better.

Advertisement
Back