2022 Feb. Signing Day Tracker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont ever attack the quiet kid.

Source: the once quiet kid (me)
Especially in the US where you can get classmates shot too. And considering Bull Rush Billy's attire/rural look of the setting, I'm guessing there are guns in that community aplenty.

Especially in the US where you can get classmates shot too. And considering Bull Rush Billy's attire/rural look of the setting, I'm guessing there are guns in that community aplenty.
I mean, the joke "What comes before 47? AK" comes from somewhere

That sucks brother.
It does. It was really bad at one point until I beat up one kid and then actually couldnt contain myself and started crying in front of an substitute teacher.

She was awesome in handling it and a lot of kids came up and apologized to me and started to treat me better and integrate me.

Advertisement
Who knows if he trolled us. Maybe he wanted to stay home but it was too much money to walk away from. Bottom line is that this one stings. Really needed to keep a guy like this home. I’m not blaming Mario at all on this. This is about the prior staff not doing what they needed to do to keep the guy home.
What are you talking’ bout? Mario did all he could, I’m certainly not blaming Mario and most others are not.

Stewart simply played us. He knew he had a bag. Just stay away if you cared about this U.

Advertisement
What are you talking’ bout? Mario did all he could, I’m certainly not blaming Mario and most others are not.

Stewart simply played us. He knew he had a bag. Just stay away if you cared about this U.
Swamp - did you read my post? I said I was not blaming Mario at all. We are in agreement on this. I blame Manny and the money 💰 A$M gave him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back