2022 Feb. Signing Day Tracker

Shemar basically just said he went to A and M because the coaching staff was in place. I knew it would hurt us in atleast a couple commitments. This one was huge..
BS: He went after the cash payout. Everyone knew the NIL payouts going on in Texas. Oreo Cookie MOE steered him to the highest bidder. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So this might be the end of the 2022 class for us. I don’t see us getting McCoy and although Iuli would probably like to come here, it doesn’t sound like he’s gonna leave the West Coast because of his family. Anybody hearing anything to the contrary where we will get one of these guys? I think at this point getting one of these other two guys would be another big surprise for us.

Advertisement
1643828853054.png

So this might be the end of the 2022 class for us. I don’t see us getting McCoy and although Iuli would probably like to come here, it doesn’t sound like he’s gonna leave the West Coast because of his family. Anybody hearing anything to the contrary where we will get one of these guys? I think at this point getting one of these other two guys would be another big surprise for us.
McCoy is ours

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back