2022 DT Jordan Phillips receives offer

Advertisement
Announcing tomorrow.

4 CBs, including Wilt's Dong, for Tennessee put in this morning. If he signs there, they're getting a good one. This kid is way underrated.

But not very bright...UT?

No offense at all but these comments always make me laugh. Like a bag of cash and a ton of 19 year old ***** doesn’t work in Knoxville or something. Not every kid can go to Bama or Ohio State.

UT has been trash, sure. Prob still will be. But there are like 5 teams who win a lot. Everyone else is mediocre or trash. Lot of spots to fill for other schools. Tennessee pays well. And you’d be surprised how much fun you can have in a college town when you have boosters lining your pockets and girls launching trim at you so much you need a snorkel. You can have a **** of a 4 years and still make the NFL in Knoxville just as much as you can anywhere else. Prob just won’t win a ring. Oh well, you won’t most other places either.

Advertisement
No offense at all but these comments always make me laugh. Like a bag of cash and a ton of 19 year old ***** doesn’t work in Knoxville or something. Not every kid can go to Bama or Ohio State.

UT has been trash, sure. Prob still will be. But there are like 5 teams who win a lot. Everyone else is mediocre or trash. Lot of spots to fill for other schools. Tennessee pays well. And you’d be surprised how much fun you can have in a college town when you have boosters lining your pockets and girls launching trim at you so much you need a snorkel. You can have a **** of a 4 years and still make the NFL in Knoxville just as much as you can anywhere else. Prob just won’t win a ring. Oh well, you won’t most other places either.
I went to UT, I can confirm there is plenty of fun to be had. No lack of the sloppy top in rocky top.

I'm just messing around. I've been to Knoxville and have nothing against it...sorta.

I hear you. It is definitely middle earth in a lot of ways, I just have forever found it hilarious that people on this site (not you specifically, just the overarching theme) are always like "Oh mY GaWDDD, wHO Would EVER wANt teW live in TRaiLErHassEE or OxFOrd?!?!" Bro, these are college kids living in college towns. Not every single human needs to be seen at Prime 112 everynight. These are not rappers. Nobody is living on Star Island. You can have a LOT of fun (and get paid) in college towns. Depth charts may be more favorable. You might really bond with a position coach. There are a zillion factors these kids consider. They're not 43 year old men with families. They want cheap beer and ***** and to be treated like gods. That happens ALL THE TIME in all these towns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sure Heupel had a preexisting relationship with him that helped.

He talks about how his mom is from Tennessee in the video and doesn't sound like they had a strong pre existing relationship from UCF.

I believe Jordan Phillips worked out for Coach Simpson and Simpson chose to prioritize 2022 DT Zane Durant over him.

Go Canes

He talks about how his mom is from Tennessee in the video and doesn't sound like they had a strong pre existing relationship from UCF.

I believe Jordan Phillips worked out for Coach Simpson and Simpson chose to prioritize 2022 DT Zane Durant over him.

Go Canes
I know one thing....We'd better be still recruiting the heck out of Tarbor and Lyons...I know Tarbor keeps it close to the vest as many Beach Boys do, but man do we need him....he needs to be DT1 , IMO always needed to be. Any news on that front?

Advertisement
Back