NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

Advertisement
This is a hella low moment in Hurricanes draft history.

How many ST guys have now been drafted before the 1st Cane? 3??! How many FCS players have drafted before a Cane player? The NFL draft is an indication of the task that Mario & staff have on their hands. Besides bags, as I’ve been stating for yrs on this board, guys r not coming to Miami to be drafted on day 3, definitely not round 5 or beyond.

Have to change this narrative, immediately
I mean there's a reason he's walked into the Hecht and immediately brought in 10 transfers.

Advertisement
This is a hella low moment in Hurricanes draft history.

How many ST guys have now been drafted before the 1st Cane? 3??! How many FCS players have drafted before a Cane player? The NFL draft is an indication of the task that Mario & staff have on their hands. Besides bags, as I’ve been stating for yrs on this board, guys r not coming to Miami to be drafted on day 3, definitely not round 5 or beyond.

Have to change this narrative, immediately
I think this might be the first draft in some time without a Cane drafted. It looks spooky. Wtf was Manny doing

Weird how a guy like Mike Rose can be so productive and have the size and not be picked

Advertisement
Lucky 7? Or are we about to crap out and break the drafting streak?

Advertisement
I think this might be the first draft in some time without a Cane drafted. It looks spooky. Wtf was Manny doing
1974 was the last year no one was drafted.... 2009 we only had 1 player drafted.... Had a few years with only 2 drafted...
No excuse for Manny to be here 6 years and not have 1 Defensive player drafted in this class.... Just embarrassing... Hopefully someone, anyone, Offense or Defense gets drafted....

Now a WR from Lanoir-Rhyne got picked.... I can't make this up.... My brain just made a noise... not sure it's supposed to that... 🤣 🤣

Advertisement
FORD GOT PICKED....FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Advertisement
Back