NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

This is a hella low moment in Hurricanes draft history.

How many ST guys have now been drafted before the 1st Cane? 3??! How many FCS players have drafted before a Cane player? The NFL draft is an indication of the task that Mario & staff have on their hands. Besides bags, as I’ve been stating for yrs on this board, guys r not coming to Miami to be drafted on day 3, definitely not round 5 or beyond.

Have to change this narrative, immediately
I mean there's a reason he's walked into the Hecht and immediately brought in 10 transfers.
 
This is a hella low moment in Hurricanes draft history.

How many ST guys have now been drafted before the 1st Cane? 3??! How many FCS players have drafted before a Cane player? The NFL draft is an indication of the task that Mario & staff have on their hands. Besides bags, as I’ve been stating for yrs on this board, guys r not coming to Miami to be drafted on day 3, definitely not round 5 or beyond.

Have to change this narrative, immediately
I think this might be the first draft in some time without a Cane drafted. It looks spooky. Wtf was Manny doing
 
Weird how a guy like Mike Rose can be so productive and have the size and not be picked
 
Lucky 7? Or are we about to crap out and break the drafting streak?
 
I think this might be the first draft in some time without a Cane drafted. It looks spooky. Wtf was Manny doing
1974 was the last year no one was drafted.... 2009 we only had 1 player drafted.... Had a few years with only 2 drafted...
No excuse for Manny to be here 6 years and not have 1 Defensive player drafted in this class.... Just embarrassing... Hopefully someone, anyone, Offense or Defense gets drafted....
 
Now a WR from Lanoir-Rhyne got picked.... I can't make this up.... My brain just made a noise... not sure it's supposed to that... 🤣 🤣
 
FORD GOT PICKED....FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama
 
Back
Top