NFL Draft 2022 Draft Discussion and post draft free agency

Advertisement
EC6FC754-4CA7-407D-A5C7-24B7577A0442.jpeg

Advertisement
Cross will be the better pro, but at least it's not Pickett or Willis.
I haven’t seen much of that kid so idk enough about him to agree or disagree with you. I was skeptical about Icky bc he wasn’t great in pass pro last year. And admittedly I didn’t watch as much of State’s play this year as I normally do, so I didn’t know he got a lot better. Was just assuming Neal was the guy. Hopefully it works out.

And yes lmao thank god it wasn’t one of those QBs

Advertisement
I haven’t seen much of that kid so idk enough about him to agree or disagree with you. I was skeptical about Icky bc he wasn’t great in pass pro last year. And admittedly I didn’t watch as much of State’s play this year as I normally do, so I didn’t know he got a lot better. Was just assuming Neal was the guy. Hopefully it works out.

And yes lmao thank god it wasn’t one of those QBs
Ikem Ekwonu has the body type of an NFL OG - and the cut ups I've seen of him... yeah pass blocking isn't his strength.

Not a massive fan of the pick to be honest - and Cross went Top 10, but hey I'm not paid millions of dollars to do this.

Just got home and saw the Jags went DL instead of taking a Franchise Tackle to protect Lawrence.... I'm a bit lost on that one... Not knocking Walker by any means but really thought O-line was the pick here....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back