2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
She just saw it in person

This **** is so cool. Man this is the **** we alll have been screaming about Miami running it’s program like some cheap **** for the last 20 years. Someone is finally stepping up and making things happen. This is going to be so fun to watch.

Imagine being a top recruit and getting a ducking billboard put up for you. ***** legit

Advertisement
This **** is so cool. Man this is the **** we alll have been screaming about Miami running it’s program like some cheap **** for the last 20 years. Someone is finally stepping up and making things happen. This is going to be so fun to watch.

Imagine being a top recruit and getting a ducking billboard put up for you. ***** legit

And in Miami, not in some backwater no name town in the middle of redneck country. Only other school that could pull this off is USC.

Advertisement
You’re right. He didn’t scratch the surface of what he could’ve been here. I just think Kelly is the gem of the class and people are forgetting how good he’s gonna be. Far and away my favorite incoming frosh.

I agree.

What I especially like is that we also have another elite DE in the class (Cyrus Moss). Having these two guys working together will help maximize the potential of both of them.

You’re right. He didn’t scratch the surface of what he could’ve been here. I just think Kelly is the gem of the class and people are forgetting how good he’s gonna be. Far and away my favorite incoming frosh.
Quiet as kept AQM keeps getting paid. He’s a good pro. My fav team is the colts and he’s productive

Advertisement
Back