2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

Advertisement
How bad must the other candidates be if she got hired? These kids better ball out, because they don't have a chance if this is what they've been exposed to for "learning."

This is not meant to be a humble brag in any way but...

After my divorce I went on a 3 year serial dater phase. After 14 years of marriage I just needed to see what all was out there. I dated a half dozen teachers/school admin gals. To a person they were the dumbest, most disheveled, most clueless women in the marketplace. No lie.

The quality of this compared to what I was streaming.. man
vhs GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

After my divorce I went on a 3 year serial dater phase. After 14 years of marriage I just needed to see what all was out there. I dated a half dozen teachers/school admin gals. To a person they were the dumbest, most disheveled, most clueless women in the marketplace. No lie.
So u be fûckin.

Advertisement
Advertisement

So was the good or bad?

My sister is a teacher and she’s a airhead.

Advertisement
Back