2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

Advertisement
Screenshot_20211208-140429.png

Advertisement
If Miami were to add Kelly, Little, and Stewart to the current class, it would be ranked 20th in 247 rankings.
I don't care where we land with rankings. I just want to see 3 LBers plus one transfer, 5 DL plus one DE transfer, and 5 OL all being Elite level kids.

Examples
Wes, Devon Jackson, TJ + T2
Stewart, M'Ba, Kelly, Andersen, Lucas + 1 DE
OL- Mario knows who he wants and clearly can land elite kids along with developing others.

Advertisement
I don't care where we land with rankings. I just want to see 3 LBers plus one transfer, 5 DL plus one DE transfer, and 5 OL all being Elite level kids.

Examples
Wes, Devon Jackson, TJ + T2
Stewart, M'Ba, Kelly, Andersen, Lucas + 1 DE
OL- Mario knows who he wants and clearly can land elite kids along with developing others.

can people stop posting Devon Jackson. This is the dude that wanted no parts of Miami...literallys cared. He isnt um lb quality

Advertisement
can people stop posting Devon Jackson. This is the dude that wanted no parts of Miami...literallys cared. He isnt um lb quality

I stopped monitoring recruiting because it is a mess. Devon looks like a better option than Jenkins and Flagg. He also was landed by Mario which is why I added him. It was just an example. Point being, 3 lb plus transfer, 5 Dl plus transfer…

Advertisement
I stopped monitoring recruiting because it is a mess. Devon looks like a better option than Jenkins and Flagg. He also was landed by Mario which is why I added him. It was just an example. Point being, 3 lb plus transfer, 5 Dl plus transfer…
Devon is a speed demon at LB. Problem is he doesn't really seem to do much else very well as a LB and is basically all projection at this point. Not super instinctive, not the greatest tackler, for all that speed, doesn't seem to be a natural fit in pass coverage. If we took him, I wouldn't be mad because the potential is there but he's probably like 6-8 players down my list of wants for LBs for us.

Advertisement
Back