2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

Advertisement
Per 247 "It was crazy. Everywhere I walked, somebody knew me," Kelly told 247Sports on Wednesday. "They kept saying me name. They was like, 'Nyjalik we need you.' I was walking to get some chicken tenders at halftime and they were just like, 'We need you.' I was just surprised that many people knew me."

He was right in front of me with his aunt. I dead on told him" nyjalik we need you. None of that fsu ****." He laughed and said thanks.

You're welcome Cis.

View attachment 154654

God bless u, sir.

Lol @ noticing JJ leading the nation in sacks. Im sure he noticed the loss to Jacksonville State more.
LOL even more at the fact the he would notice JJ leading in sacks over Miami literally having two guys drafted at his position not even a year ago lol

Advertisement
Imagine if Mario gets him to commit to Oregon 🤯🤯🤯
Tim And Eric Reaction GIF

Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé
John Cena Mind Blown GIF

FSU Fans are special. Miami started slow last year we just didn’t play Alabama. I’m more worried about the Defense.
More worried about D? We've given up 18pts per game with one of the games being against #1. Our O is the bigger concern. Our D fixes are pretty simple: stop playing Ivey and get healthy at LB (Brooks/KSmith leaving Jennings on the bench).

Lulz at the noles saying they dont understand the hype at UM when they just lost at home to a IAA

Advertisement
More worried about D? We've given up 18pts per game with one of the games being against #1. Our O is the bigger concern. Our D fixes are pretty simple: stop playing Ivey and get healthy at LB (Brooks/KSmith leaving Jennings on the bench).
Have you watched the lack of pass rush? The angles our linebackers take? Sorry I respectfully don’t agree. I’m not saying our offense isn’t a major issue and absolutely needs to improve. But our defense is a major issue

I think the D is much easier to address than the O.

Resolve the 2 linebacker positions, site Ivey, start rotating in the younger elite talents. We know that Manny's D is about forcing negative plays to put offensives in 3rd and long. We at least have an identity on D even if our DEs aren't elite and the best linebackers need to get healthy.

On O, the OL has not performed up to the little hype of returning everyone. King has missed open men, has happy feet, and isn't 100% yet. We dropped 4 balls last week. Our best back is now out for the year. We don't have an offensive identity at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This should be one of the easiest sells we have to actually sell to a recruit. Him along with Stewart most likely start day 1 for Miami. Stewart would most likely be our biggest d-end on the team as of right now if he were part of the team. Manny and Simpson need to sell this so dam hard and land these two and a few lb to go along with them. OL should also be a really easy sell. We've got horses that can run but we need the hogs in the trenches to open it up for them.

This should be one of the easiest sells we have to actually sell to a recruit. Him along with Stewart most likely start day 1 for Miami. Stewart would most likely be our biggest d-end on the team as of right now if he were part of the team. Manny and Simpson need to sell this so dam hard and land these two and a few lb to go along with them. OL should also be a really easy sell. We've got horses that can run but we need the hogs in the trenches to open it up for them.
No true freshman will be starting from day 1 for Manny.

Advertisement
Back