2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per 247 "It was crazy. Everywhere I walked, somebody knew me," Kelly told 247Sports on Wednesday. "They kept saying me name. They was like, 'Nyjalik we need you.' I was walking to get some chicken tenders at halftime and they were just like, 'We need you.' I was just surprised that many people knew me."

He was right in front of me with his aunt. I dead on told him" nyjalik we need you. None of that fsu ****." He laughed and said thanks.

You're welcome Cis.

20210911_184442.jpg

Per 247 "It was crazy. Everywhere I walked, somebody knew me," Kelly told 247Sports on Wednesday. "They kept saying me name. They was like, 'Nyjalik we need you.' I was walking to get some chicken tenders at halftime and they were just like, 'We need you.' I was just surprised that many people knew me."

He was right in front of me with his aunt. I dead on told him" nyjalik we need you. None of that fsu ****." He laughed and said thanks.

You're welcome Cis.

View attachment 154654
Hopefully mom wins this one! If we miss on Stewart you can’t miss on this one also.

Advertisement
That would be devastating. If we missed on both. We really need a blue chip guy this cycle and to hit in the portal.
Manny is gonna have to use some of those 7 extra ships for portal kids and hopefully that can play like Stevenson. But Kelly should be a Cane.

You're welcome Cis.

View attachment 154654
Did you buy him his chicken tenders you cheap ****?

Advertisement
I've always felt we were going to land this kid. Ever since he showed up at that first barbecue and was the last one to leave.

The interest definitely seems legitimate.

Now he's coming to see us play on back to back weeks. The pull to stay home may win out here. Let's hope

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back