2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

I know Thomas was a 4/5 star. But did he have the burst Kelly has? Kelly is quick.
I dont think he had it. Kelly ran track and for his size can get small
I wanted to take that Eugeino kid that committed to Michigan as DE #3
Yep I liked carlton banks Eugenio as well...wanted him in the class he is houng t ol be good for mich

Advertisement
I dont think he had it. Kelly ran track and for his size can get small

Yep I liked carlton banks Eugenio as well...wanted him in the class he is houng t ol be good for mich
Nobody could block that Eugenio kid at the camps. Who ever got him has to be smiling ear to ear. Hes a dam beast.

Besides Kelly and Stewart, do you know if the staff still keeping in touch with kids like Dante Anderson and Keahnist Thompson? Or has the ship sailed on these two?
Thompson committed to UCF. I don't know what's up with Anderson. It seems like we're nowhere with Kenyatta. If there's a blue-chip sleeper we're still working on, I think it's DJ Wesolak from Missouri.

Looks like the UNC defense is going to be **** in a couple of years. I wish we had someone like Mac that could keep our local boys home. Appears he may be about to lock up the best DL in the country in about 10 days, and he is beating very elite teams for Shaw. Time will tell but they're defense is going to be downright nasty in a couple of years. Old Miami nasty.

I know Thomas was a 4/5 star. But did he have the burst Kelly has? Kelly is quick.
Not even close. Chad Thomas could do it all, and had a wiry type freak strength but his only short coming was that he wasn’t a QB killer. Could apply decent pressure but bread and butter was getting in passing lanes, setting the edge and being a beast in the run game.

Advertisement
Looks like the UNC defense is going to be **** in a couple of years. I wish we had someone like Mac that could keep our local boys home. Appears he may be about to lock up the best DL in the country in about 10 days, and he is beating very elite teams for Shaw. Time will tell but they're defense is going to be downright nasty in a couple of years. Old Miami nasty.

I agree but UNC also has support in the entire state and Miami hasent had the best track record in South Florida. But i’m with ya

I’d add NFL city. There are no programs in the SEC (aside from Vandy) that are in NFL cities. You’re already in that setting in Miami, in a controlled space like a college campus while playing in a world class NFL stadium.

Great point. And to further add because of that you have NFL scouts living in the same city as you and others visiting at all times, making you more accessible to them then anywhere else.

As nasty as Stewart, Taylor, Kelly and another DT? That is old miami nasty if we land a Stewart snd Kelly to play alongside Taylor. Take ours over theirs if we get Stewart and Kelly and Don’t even get me started on Taylor

Yup thats why i stated that as well.

Dillard at a time has been a feeder for getting kids snatched by STA and elsewhere...Braylen Ingraham (BAMA DE) was a Dillard kid recently that STA snatched.

Kelly will be a 4 yr starter for them and thats kind of uncAnny in the new age of transfer everywhere....add to mom working at Heritage that wouldve been an easy transfer...

Sheeeiiit that Heritage DL wouldve been legitimately scary as **** with:
Marvin Jones JR
Nyj Kelly
Richard Thomas (Indiana Commit)
Belizaire Bassett (Syracuse Commit)

And the 3 other kids they have that appear to be FCS Level DL currently at worst...
My vote for next commit. Kid too loyal to the crib. He loves giving back to the crib. His mom seems locked in. Not too far fetched to think he locks it down soon. Would be a Doozy.

Advertisement
Ft f
My vote for next commit. Kid too loyal to the crib. He loves giving back to the crib. His mom seems locked in. Not too far fetched to think he locks it down soon. Would be a Doozy.

I hope you are right. Not going to lie, I like Kelly as much as Stewart, maybe even a little more. Stewart committing would generate more buzz though.

This talking point is so **** tired.

The tri county area puts out 250 to 300 kids a year.

We also are not bum**** North Carolina.

smfh

Advertisement
Advertisement
These guys aren’t dragging it out till the end. Stop it. As alluded to, they are most likely silent s or heavy leans to UM and will commit long before feb. we hear this every year and kids always change their plans and commit sooner.
Ball out and build some credibility, similar to 2017 but with more substance this time and big timers will pop early.

Advertisement
Back