2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

Advertisement
It's crazy. It's like these kids don't really evaluate the situation. It would be a terrible decision for him to go there. Norvell might not even be there by the time he's a starter. He must have a girl up there.
No they usually have a gf that gets accepted to FAMU or even go all the way up there to go to TCC community college and then they live together.

Majority of s.fla kids have a ton of classmates going up to tally yearly for school.

His dl coach is an fsu fan...i know because he is one of the guys that i troll yearly as he went to my hs almamater and was hc there b4. I dont think he pushes fsu though.
Ive said it a bunch on here...but gotta lock in his mom

Last edited:
I keep asking myself why he decommitted if he "loves" FSU and Norvell. But he definitely didn't seem that amped up on UM after his visit. I mean, he seemed to love the BBQ, but not to the point of even committing to say that UM would be one of his finalists. I don't get it.

No they usually have a gf that gets accepted to FAMU or even go all the way up there to go to TCC community college and then they live together.

Majority of s.fla kids have a ton of classmates going up to tally yearly for school.

His dl coach is an fsu fan...i know because he is one of the guys that i troll yearly as he went to my hs almamater and was hc there b4. I dont think he pushes fsu though.
Ive said it a bunch on here...but gotta lock in his mom
FAMU is FSU’s greatest recruiting tool. Always has been. Always will be

I keep asking myself why he decommitted if he "loves" FSU and Norvell. But he definitely didn't seem that amped up on UM after his visit. I mean, he seemed to love the BBQ, but not to the point of even committing to say that UM would be one of his finalists. I don't get it.
It always depends on who writes the article

Advertisement
This smells of a kid chasing a pay day.
my cousin vinny marrisa tomei GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

FAMU is FSU’s greatest recruiting tool. Always has been. Always will be
Its like unprecedent the work that school ends up doing in recruiting for fsu lol.

Ive known of atleast 3 ppl that went to fsu for football and al their connections were famu oriented. **** a kid i coached last year might have been there best recruit last class and he is up there because his sis goes to fam

Advertisement
I remember going to Tally to visit my boys that went to fsu for the weekend. I don’t care who you are or where you’re from. FAMU has some baaaad ladies
What’s the #1 thing on the mind of 98% of these recruits? ******* ******* *******. NFL aspirations and their future are a distant 4th and 5th and that is why FSU will always recruit well even if they are a dumpster fire. Also before anyone says the city of Miami has badder ones, there are pro athletes, musicians and millionaire and billionaires competing for those whereas in Tally the football players are the alphas.

What’s the #1 thing on the mind of 98% of these recruits? ******* ******* *******. NFL aspirations and their future are a distant 4th and 5th and that is why FSU will always recruit well even if they are a dumpster fire. Also before anyone says the city of Miami has badder ones, there are pro athletes, musicians and millionaire and billionaires competing for those whereas in Tally the football players are the alphas.
2.7 million people in dade county but only pro athletes and millionaires can date hot women?
You can go to a Publix in Miami and find hot women in the dairy section.
This myth that only millionaires are able to get dimes in the 305 is the most overblown piece of misinformation in recruiting boards.
From exit 1 to county line road the entire city has hot women.

Famu has nothing to do with this kid and why his mom graduated from Famu.. his mom is feeling Miami but like I said fswho was first to offer and unlike Miami the holes always recruit loyal recruits.. until the disaster season happens to them.. then they jump ship.. just watch how Kelly plays this fswho card this season.. it's a reason why he decommitted

Advertisement
Follow the visits. If Kelly comes back for a 1:1 with Simpson, we're in it. I personally like this kid's potential as much or more than any of the others in this class. Really want him a Cane. He won't be a Nole because they're going to get slaughtered this season.

Advertisement
Y’all know the FSU reporter is going to overhype everything. Kelly will be on campus 2-3x this month. FSU is straight babbage.

Just let the beat build between him and Simpson, Manny and the team.

I think we get him and Shemar right now. And a big season(as we expect) will only solidify them.

Advertisement
Back