2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

It’s still super early in this recruitment. If they have a rough year it’ll be tough for recruits to buy what FSU is selling. Gonna be a ton of twists and turns in this recruitment until he signs.
Evry year now they lose at least 5 commits or " recruiting locks" during their garbage seasons so this isn't scary unless you're actually worried that those bums will actually be good which I absolutely do not

Advertisement
Evry year now they lose at least 5 commits or " recruiting locks" during their garbage seasons so this isn't scary unless you're actually worried that those bums will actually be good which I absolutely do not
All we need to do is take care of business on the field and stay on this kid. Eventually the chips will fall into place. Especially if Simpson turns these DEs into gold this season.

Advertisement
Recruiting has been around on the internet for decades now, so literally every single thing has been discussed ad nauseum, and people still say stupid **** like this. I really don’t get it. Some kids like to go away to school. They like to get away from mommy. They like a quaint college town where you’re the big swinging **** in a small pond vs being lost in the hustle and bustle of a big city.

Not every kid. Some kids prefer the big city, more stuff to do, etc. But the moral of story is every kid is different. Why is that so hard for people to understand? Just because you think you’d want to play at Miami with everything that goes along with that, not every kid feels the same way. Y’all really think Tally isn’t nice to a kid who grew up on Sistrunk?? LMAO.
Thank you for enlightening me.. I wasn’t sure that every kid is different.. I’ve been following recruiting for over 20 years..what I do know is FSU sucks as a school and as a football program those are facts not feelings.
I also know DE’s eat in Miami’s scheme, and I know that even at Miami he could “get away from Mama” as with traffic it could be an hour away.

Also Miami classroom sizes are much smaller than FSU, and Coral Gables is not in Miami so you can still get a smaller college vibe. So miss me with that FSU recruiting spill.
I know kids will make their own decision, but if one of the top DE in America goes to FSU right now, that is odd. I could see if he went to Cowtown Clemson or Georgia, but not FSU. Makes sense if his Mom has ties to that area I guess.

Advertisement
He only keeping them out front because he was a unknown in the recruiting world until fswho kicked the tires on him first and you gotta respect that.. just like if we were the first to offer.. he just trying to keep a spot in case LSU spots fill up or our spots fill up.. we in this from what I hear just follow the visits

He only keeping them out front because he was a unknown in the recruiting world until fswho kicked the tires on him first and you gotta respect that.. just like if we were the first to offer.. he just trying to keep a spot in case LSU spots fill up or our spots fill up.. we in this from what I hear just follow the visits
We never get the benefit of being a kids first offer. But let us be the third or fourth... Oh boy, we get ****ted on for being "late".

Advertisement
Gogeta told y’all Kelly had multiple family members with connections to FSU. He was just committed there. The idea of playing for FSU is not going to leave his mind until he signs elsewhere. Not sure why people are up in arms about a former fsu commit liking fsu coaches and FSU’s atmosphere.

posters are mad at the mom but the fsu board said the mom is one who got him to decommit lol

/

This x10
How many kids de-committed from us visited other schools and still said we were number one and never re-committed.
Relax

F being fine Miami still can’t win the coastal consistently. our coaches want to make the playoffs and so do the fans. Jackson and Jones jr are longshots. Kelly and Stewart are two elite ends we have a good shot with. Getting one is the expectation, getting both increases our chances of beating clemson. miami has to land the guys near the top of their board for ten win seasons to happen

Kelly could be replaced by the North Carolina DE or someone else….point being however this is a battle with consequences for the next 3-4 years especially if he goes to clemson or fsu
Recruiting wise along the DL, ill “go out on a limb” and say Miami will be fine with or without him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol can't fix stupid!!! ADHD society, how easy ppl forget how absolutely terrible FSU looked last year. You guys can't stress these kids, especially with the transfer portal becoming such a resource.

I hope Kelly comes but If he doesn't and picks FSU it's just a dumb decision and we should call it how we see it. If Little picks Bama over Miami it could be justified but there is no argument for Kelly going to FSU. So if he does it's just plain stupid and you can't fix stupid.

I understand the family ties he could possibly have with Mom being a FAMU alum, we always love it when those connections work in our favor, we just gotta work a bit harder. But business wise Kelly would be crazy to pass on us after putting two kids at his position into the first round. Does he wanna join us or get his *** kicked by us ? Simple choice.

Advertisement
Back