2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

From Wiltfong on 247 this morning:

Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Dillard Top247 defensive end Nyjalik Kelly added offers from Clemson and Georgia on Monday and says those programs are strongly in the mix for him moving forward.

“They’re up there,” he said of where Clemson stands moving forward before adding “everything” stands out about them.

The Bulldogs check a lot of boxes for him right off the bat as well.
“It looks like a good school on paper just need to do a little research,” he said.

Tabbed by the Top247 as the nation’s No. 6 strong-side defensive end and No. 101 prospect overall, the 6-foot-4, 240-pound Kelly is a former Florida State commit still strongly considering the Seminoles. Other contenders include Indiana, LSU and Oregon.

The 6-foot-4, 240-pound Kelly is one of the most disruptive players in the country. He racked up 21 tackles for loss and 13 sacks as a junior. A physical player, Kelly also forced four fumbles.

As it stands now Kelly will visit Indiana, LSU and Oregon for officials in June. He was at the Seminoles spring game and will return for his official in September.

Kelly has been selected to play in the All-American Bowl.

Advertisement

Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Dillard Top247 defensive end Nyjalik Kelly added offers from Clemson and Georgia on Monday and says those programs are strongly in the mix for him moving forward.

“They’re up there,” he said of where Clemson stands moving forward before adding “everything” stands out about them.

“It looks like a good school on paper just need to do a little research,” he said.

Tabbed by the Top247 as the nation’s No. 6 strong-side defensive end and No. 101 prospect overall, the 6-foot-4, 240-pound Kelly is a former Florida State commit still strongly considering the Seminoles. Other contenders include Indiana, LSU and Oregon.

The 6-foot-4, 240-pound Kelly is one of the most disruptive players in the country. He racked up 21 tackles for loss and 13 sacks as a junior. A physical player, Kelly also forced four fumbles.

As it stands now Kelly will visit Indiana, LSU and Oregon for officials in June. He was at the Seminoles spring game and will return for his official in September.

I kind of feel like he’s ours.... he basically said “Eff Georgia”

No mention of Miami. I'm done with Fong. Slurps the SEC and FSU (for some reason he loves Norvell) like nobody else.

Yes, I will take it out on the messenger. F.. Fong.

Advertisement
Please tell me how UGA is really considered by many? I just don’t her the infatuation with UGA. They’ve recruited the best class for the last 4 years and have yet to do anything with it. They’ve had several top recruited players who might not even sniff the nfl.

Attachments

• 923FE0B2-D46F-4470-9C35-4CEA50A77BCF.jpeg
    923FE0B2-D46F-4470-9C35-4CEA50A77BCF.jpeg
    283 KB · Views: 69

Who is ***** name would want to visit Indiana?

Could be good or bad. Maybe he’s saving our official for last which is good news but he could also curve us for a Clemson OV.

Please tell me how UGA is really considered by many? I just don’t her the infatuation with UGA. They’ve recruited the best class for the last 4 years and have yet to do anything with it. They’ve had several top recruited players who might not even sniff the nfl.
I don’t know if you’ve ever been around these things but they are loud AF.
You won’t even be able to comprehend any good advice.
1620749795139.gif

Edit: Not talking about Kelly but just in general to UGA recruiting

Last edited:
Advertisement
We are never mentioned in these articles

I'd love to see a ranked list of total team mentions per year next to a list a total 247 subscribers by team. I suspect we'd see some similarities in where the teams are ranked on both lists.

Advertisement
Clemson expecting him to visit on June 4th.
I can save him a trip, I live close to Clemson, and if you want to raise a family great place to live! If you want to be a 18 year old in college, not so much. No reason to go all the way up to rural South Carolina when you can stay close to Mama, and still have a chance to go 1st round.

Also Jess Simpson > Todd Bates as a DL coach.

I can save him a trip, I live close to Clemson, and if you want to raise a family great place to live! If you want to be a 18 year old in college, not so much. No reason to go all the way up to rural South Carolina when you can stay close to Mama, and still have a chance to go 1st round.

It sucks. I've been. I'd go to USCe if I lived in state. Clemson, SC blows.

Advertisement

this. just left greenville for college and now for summer break I'm re-realizing y I left lol. cant understand wanting to go to clemson

But Bro, they have a slide in their facility.

Advertisement
Back