2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

Advertisement
Kelly had a virtual visit able to watch practices.

He has to like what he sees from Jess Simpson. Guy is a great coach that can get Kelly to the NFL.

Still don't understand how FSU beat us to the punch on Kelly.
The same way Golden & Richt use to get 4 stars in early in the game

It's a meaningless early commit & his Momma is a FAMU grad, that's really all it is...

If we push for Kelly we'll flip him, he grew up around nothing but Canes fans & people close to him are pushing Miami.

If Manny puts Hickson & TRob in conjunction with Jess we'll have his recruitment in the bag. But we're playing it smart because it's just March & trying to get commits too early is a bad strategy for a rising prospect like Kelly.
Do you think this is the thinking with most of our targets? We want to wait until things open up and get in the summer months with visits before we push for commits?

This should be DE Target 1A with Jones as 1B

Would love to sign all top 4 SoFla DEs

Advertisement
What about my moment motherscrathers!

These kids don’t seem to care about ruining my moment.
Just saying

Do you think this is the thinking with most of our targets? We want to wait until things open up and get in the summer months with visits before we push for commits?
To me it seems like they’re waiting for paradise, they can meet with kids and see them compete in person.

It's a meaningless early commit & his Momma is a FAMU grad, that's really all it is...

If we push for Kelly we'll flip him, he grew up around nothing but Canes fans & people close to him are pushing Miami.

If Manny puts Hickson & TRob in conjunction with Jess we'll have his recruitment in the bag. But we're playing it smart because it's just March & trying to get commits too early is a bad strategy for a rising prospect like Kelly.

Advertisement

my man denzel GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back