2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

Dante needs to be DE#3. He has good upside, but he is absolutely a next level down. Need two out of these guys

Shemar, Jones, Kelly, Kenyatta

No he doesn't.

He's slender. Won't be able to carry more weight efficiently on his frame.

He's just another Marcus Robinson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t imagine Mom thinks “Xavier Footballville” is affiliated w/ UM. I mean, wasn’t she involved w/ college athletics at FAMU?

He is a part of a football podcast that is popular in south florida and an obvious canes fan. They have CANESVILLE.

She's active on social media and her son is a current fsu commit. She gonna be putting out fires all year. lol Kelly is a youngin too he just turned 16.

We gotta send every body at the mom Glad e have a lot of direct connections in this recruitment. He use to be coached by former um line backer Rod Mack in youth ball

Advertisement
He is a part of a football podcast that is popular in south florida and an obvious canes fan. They have CANESVILLE.

She's active on social media and her son is a current fsu commit. She gonna be putting out fires all year. lol Kelly is a youngin too he just turned 16.

We gotta send every body at the mom Glad e have a lot of direct connections in this recruitment. He use to be coached by former um line backer Rod Mack in youth ball
I hate how they call themselves Canesville, acting like they speak for the program or the fans.

The insinuation that comes with that name looks bad with how amateur they are.

In this day and age of the internet recruits and their family members can't take anything on the internet serious unless it comes from someone directly associated with the university.
Now if a bunch of fans of a certain university start attacking a kid online that would hurt.
But every team has so called fake insiders spreading lies online.
If that’s the reason a player goes somewhere else then is just an excuse he's using.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kelly had a virtual visit able to watch practices.

He has to like what he sees from Jess Simpson. Guy is a great coach that can get Kelly to the NFL.

Still don't understand how FSU beat us to the punch on Kelly.

Momma is a FAMU alumna so I am sure she has some FSU leaning from her time in traillerhasse.

Interesting caveat is Momma Nyecka Kelly coaches track at American Heritage Plantation HS, but her son Nyjalik Kelly attends Dillard.

Go Canes

Kelly had a virtual visit able to watch practices.

He has to like what he sees from Jess Simpson. Guy is a great coach that can get Kelly to the NFL.

Still don't understand how FSU beat us to the punch on Kelly.
It's a meaningless early commit & his Momma is a FAMU grad, that's really all it is...

If we push for Kelly we'll flip him, he grew up around nothing but Canes fans & people close to him are pushing Miami.

If Manny puts Hickson & TRob in conjunction with Jess we'll have his recruitment in the bag. But we're playing it smart because it's just March & trying to get commits too early is a bad strategy for a rising prospect like Kelly.

Advertisement
Back