2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

I've been of the mindset that Shemar is UMs most quiet recruiter right now. There's a reason why he was so open about UM and then it got quiet but for just about all the top DLine prospects we're after. Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I think he has the leadership to convince other guys to create DLINEU here
UM is already DLineU: Ted Hendricks, Jim Burt, Jerome Brown, Russell Maryland, Warren Sapp, Vince Wilfork, Calais Campbell, Jaelen Phillips and Gregory Rousseau is an incredible lineage of DLinemen. Shemar Stewart and Nyjalik have a chance to be part of that awesome brotherhood if they come to UM.

Advertisement
UM is already DLineU: Ted Hendricks, Jim Burt, Jerome Brown, Russell Maryland, Warren Sapp, Vince Wilfork, Calais Campbell, Jaelen Phillips and Gregory Rousseau is an incredible lineage of DLinemen. Shemar Stewart and Nyjalik have a chance to be part of that awesome brotherhood if they come to UM.
When you can make a list like this and still leave off a couple HOFers and many other impact players, that's saying something...

Hey you checked me there lol I know we have that amazing history but you know how kids see it and most don't even know the guys before Calais so they'd want to create the legacy ( in their own minds)

Hey you checked me there lol I know we have that amazing history but you know how kids see it and most don't even know the guys before Calais so they'd want to create the legacy ( in their own minds)
I didn’t mean to “check” or offend you, my guy. Some of these kids know more of the history than they are given credit for. Fact is that most 22 kids were three years old when those pieces of chit murdered ST, but they all know who he is.

Advertisement
I really think Kelly is going to be the best DE out of this whole class in the end 3 or 4 years from now. No offense to Stewart but for some reason Kelly just seems like a beast.
I haven’t seen enough of Stewart, but Kelly is way more athletic and hungry than MJJ.

Advertisement
I didn’t mean to “check” or offend you, my guy. Some of these kids know more of the history than they are given credit for. Fact is that most 22 kids were three years old when those pieces of chit murdered ST, but they all know who he is.
Homie on a rampage just keep it moving lol

"I feel like me and Coach [Jess] Simpson could be dangerous together,"
That comment as well as the one about NIL and Mom wanting to be at every game were pretty visible nuggets. Think Ivins did that intentionally, showing how high up we are.

Outside of Simpson is there another coach that is connecting really well with his camp? I feel like multiple coaches vibing with him and his family will be necessary.

Advertisement
"I feel like me and Coach [Jess] Simpson could be dangerous together,"
1626722304438.jpeg

Does it matter to anyone that this kid has a narrow frame? He’s got a trout/cuck shoulders thing going here.

Advertisement
I really think Kelly is going to be the best DE out of this whole class in the end 3 or 4 years from now. No offense to Stewart but for some reason Kelly just seems like a beast.
There was a wise man that was pumping Nyjalik Kelly for 2+ years now named Prop Joe when the world was all about Stewart.

We land Stewart and Kelly the class on the whole is a win for me.....and im buying some stripper a new weave on signing day.

Advertisement
Back