2022 DE Kenyatta Jackson Discusses Miami

Advertisement
I really can’t tell you guys everything y’all want to know because I’m up in Daytona for college so I haven’t really been on my brother back about the Recruiting process but I called him last night and he was ****ed about what was said about him in that article, he said everything they said about him is untrue. The truth is that he loves Miami , my whole family do in fact , he wanted to commit to Miami earlier this year but was told by manny and the rest of the staff to wait and go on other visits before he commit because Miami is the only school he ever visited , manny told my brother if he commits he can’t take any other visits, and if he was to commit and decommit later on he couldn’t promise him a spot because they would pursue other guys. So my brother took manny advice and visited bama this week , he told me he still loves Miami and will visit there at least 3 or 4 more times , he also will attend paradise camp , it’s early in the process everybody relax , don’t believe that article , at the end of the day in my hear he will be a cane if everything goes right, the whole family pushing him to stay home , it’s going to come down between Miami and bama tbh , the way this season goes for us determines everything for KJ.
Good stuff man and good luck to you too. People have to realize recruiting is always fluid and some kids want to leave, and some kids want to stay close. Many times, however there is so much more going on and the school may not give the kid a choice. Those are facts, and no matter how high a kid is ranked, not everyone is a take. Not saying this is KJ situation, as I believe he’s a take every day of the week and twice on Sunday, just speaking in general terms. Good luck to him, and I hope the process plays out as he and your family want.

Advertisement
I really can’t tell you guys everything y’all want to know because I’m up in Daytona for college so I haven’t really been on my brother back about the Recruiting process but I called him last night and he was ****ed about what was said about him in that article, he said everything they said about him is untrue. The truth is that he loves Miami , my whole family do in fact , he wanted to commit to Miami earlier this year but was told by manny and the rest of the staff to wait and go on other visits before he commit because Miami is the only school he ever visited , manny told my brother if he commits he can’t take any other visits, and if he was to commit and decommit later on he couldn’t promise him a spot because they would pursue other guys. So my brother took manny advice and visited bama this week , he told me he still loves Miami and will visit there at least 3 or 4 more times , he also will attend paradise camp , it’s early in the process everybody relax , don’t believe that article , at the end of the day in my hear he will be a cane if everything goes right, the whole family pushing him to stay home , it’s going to come down between Miami and bama tbh , the way this season goes for us determines everything for KJ.

Thanks for clarifying.

dauKJ.jpg

What school you going to up there?

Advertisement
I mean is this dude in the thread really his brother? **** I could say I'm Stewart's brother and I bet half of the board would believe me.

if he dont ov here hes not coming... idc what his "brother" says.
I agree with this, but it's not like a local recruit who publicly stated he will not take a OV to Miami and named 5 other schools. Kenyatta left a slot open and based on the 4 slots already chosen....it is pretty likely the last OV is for Miami. Additionally, Miami has held back on June official visits for other local DEs - Kelly, Stewart, & Anderson.

He visited Clemson without using an OV. If he changes his mind and puts Clemson as that OV in the fall....then that will speak volumes and we know he will not be coming. If Kenyatta doesn't visit at all this month then I do not even have to wait to see if he will take a OV. He will 99% not attend Umiami if he cannot find his way on campus once in June.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I mean is this dude in the thread really his brother? **** I could say I'm Stewart's brother and I bet half of the board would believe me.
Believe what you want. To me it's clear it's his brother. It's like the Nebraska poster on here posting about Helms etc versus that dude a user who just makes up random ****. There's a difference in the way a person will post about a recruit if there is real relationship there. And as far as I can tell that is not a UM player in his profile picture that's him (BJ305)

Everything he posted about Manny lines up with what Manny has been trying to do since he was apart of a regime that consistently got burned with early commitments. That is the exact pitch verbatim Manny gave it Tim burns when Burns committed on IG live

and if it's not his brother I do not feel like I lost anything lol

Last edited:
Believe what you want. To me it's clear it's his brother. It's like the Nebraska poster on here posting about Helms etc versus that dude Maskoff user who just makes up random ****. There's a difference in the way a person will post about a recruit if there is real relationship there. And as far as I can tell that is not a UM player in his profile picture that's him (BJ305)

Everything he posted about Manny lines up with what Manny has been trying to do since he was apart of a regime that consistently got burned with early commitments. That is the exact pitch verbatim Manny gave it Tim burns when Burns committed on IG live
Dude what's your favorite cookie?

Advertisement
Bethune Cookman , it’s an HBCU
Congrats man. That’s where I’m from. Don’t live there any longer but come down from Jacksonville to watch the games with my family and friends. If you’re still there in the fall you’re welcome to stop by for any game. Just PM me if interested

Last edited:
Thanks kindly for the update on KJ. It’s amazing in these recruiting times that people will say things just for clicks but alas, they do. Here’s hoping he listens to the family advice and puts on for the Orange and green!!!

Advertisement
Back