2022 DE Kenyatta Jackson Discusses Miami

Advertisement
Don't bash him. If he wanted to be here he could have visited since June 1st he decided to see other places. It's not ok to bash the coaches. Just make a call or text them instead of airing out certain things. I'm pretty sure he has called or texted other schools coaches he could have did the same thing for UM. This just screams something else

Advertisement
The whole concept of a recruit receiving attention or not is completely arbitrary, we can be contacting him 4-5 times a week and he can be *****ing cuz it isn't every day contact and then tell some reporter UM isn't giving him any attention. He's a highly rated prospect at a pipeline high school, if attention is faltering its likely cuz he wasn’t reciprocating.
That’s a good point he goes to Chaminade a pipeline school for us so hopefully the beef is just with him so we don’t burn any bridges over there in Hollywood.

Deragotory remarks?
The Miami in me leads me to believe that when asked about UM coaches, the first thing out of his mouth could've been "FTN, they ain't even..."
Which probably means it wasn't that serious.

Advertisement
Idk what happened and tbh, I dont really care. Maybe he wants to come here really bad and we dont want him that bad because we like other players more. Like, that happens. And its not like we arent chasing other defensive ends from this class in Stewart, Kelly or Dante Anderson.

Lol there’s no shot we’re mishandling a recruitment from Chaminade like that.

I’d be willing to bet it’s a combination of Kenyatta’s words being taken a bit out of context, and Miami reading the tea leaves regarding his preferences.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was a interview he gave 3 weeks ago an he mentioned 6 schools than Miami. Yet he is gonna run his mouth in the recent Bama article about how UM has to work harder on him. The kid clearly wants to leave SFL as has been rumored for a long time.

Go Canes

Few things that just appear odd.... 1. he was listed as a visitor for the BBQ but never showed; 2. some random post called out his "public" comments, yet I havent seen them yet (do we also know who that poster is? like if some random dude came here and posted that we would stone him); and 3. it is a bama link, but when you click it the article is written by Matt Shodell from canesport, but does not appear any where on the canesport page?

Advertisement
Back