2022 DE Kenyatta Jackson Discusses Miami

Funny thing 2 months ago Miami was showing him "lots of love", yet now he is talking crazy. An his talking about FSU offering a good education is comical.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Few things that just appear odd.... 1. he was listed as a visitor for the BBQ but never showed; 2. some random post called out his "public" comments, yet I havent seen them yet (do we also know who that poster is? like if some random dude came here and posted that we would stone him); and 3. it is a bama link, but when you click it the article is written by Matt Shodell from canesport, but does not appear any where on the canesport page?
Fast forward to the 9 minute mark for Shodell sharing about Jackson.

Go Canes

Fast forward to the 9 minute mark for Shodell sharing about Jackson.

Go Canes

Thanks for sharing but yeah still not seeing the "public derogatory" comments. Shodell basically said he got back from Bama and said how amazing Bama was that he doesn't know where Miami fits anymore. Ferman piled on saying it was telling he didnt come to the cookout but that from Day 1, all he heard was Jackson wanted to go out of state and it was going to be a tough pull regardless and he never expected him in the class.

Advertisement
Thanks for sharing but yeah still not seeing the "public derogatory" comments. Shodell basically said he got back from Bama and said how amazing Bama was that he doesn't know where Miami fits anymore. Ferman piled on saying it was telling he didnt come to the cookout but that from Day 1, all he heard was Jackson wanted to go out of state and it was going to be a tough pull regardless and he never expected him in the class.
He doesn't know where we fit anymore because of that cash and the cars they showed him.

Advertisement
Few things that just appear odd.... 1. he was listed as a visitor for the BBQ but never showed; 2. some random post called out his "public" comments, yet I havent seen them yet (do we also know who that poster is? like if some random dude came here and posted that we would stone him); and 3. it is a bama link, but when you click it the article is written by Matt Shodell from canesport, but does not appear any where on the canesport page?
It was on their page - on their front news page, actually

He's now taking a midweek OV to UF June 22-24. Says he's never been there before but has an Aunt who went to school there...

Taking OV to Oklahoma weekend of 6/18 and then to Ohio State 6/25

EDIT: After Bama, UF, Oklahoma and OSU, there is 1 OV left.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Any news?
I really can’t tell you guys everything y’all want to know because I’m up in Daytona for college so I haven’t really been on my brother back about the Recruiting process but I called him last night and he was ****ed about what was said about him in that article, he said everything they said about him is untrue. The truth is that he loves Miami , my whole family do in fact , he wanted to commit to Miami earlier this year but was told by manny and the rest of the staff to wait and go on other visits before he commit because Miami is the only school he ever visited , manny told my brother if he commits he can’t take any other visits, and if he was to commit and decommit later on he couldn’t promise him a spot because they would pursue other guys. So my brother took manny advice and visited bama this week , he told me he still loves Miami and will visit there at least 3 or 4 more times , he also will attend paradise camp , it’s early in the process everybody relax , don’t believe that article , at the end of the day in my hear he will be a cane if everything goes right, the whole family pushing him to stay home , it’s going to come down between Miami and bama tbh , the way this season goes for us determines everything for KJ.

I really can’t tell you guys everything y’all want to know because I’m up in Daytona for college so I haven’t really been on my brother back about the Recruiting process but I called him last night and he was ****ed about what was said about him in that article, he said everything they said about him is untrue. The truth is that he loves Miami , my whole family do in fact , he wanted to commit to Miami earlier this year but was told by manny and the rest of the staff to wait and go on other visits before he commit because Miami is the only school he ever visited , manny told my brother if he commits he can’t take any other visits, and if he was to commit and decommit later on he couldn’t promise him a spot because they would pursue other guys. So my brother took manny advice and visited bama this week , he told me he still loves Miami and will visit there at least 3 or 4 more times , he also will attend paradise camp , it’s early in the process everybody relax , don’t believe that article , at the end of the day in my hear he will be a cane if everything goes right, the whole family pushing him to stay home , it’s going to come down between Miami and bama tbh , the way this season goes for us determines everything for KJ.
Thank you for that. The main reason people are acting like they are is that we all want Kenyatta in orange and green. I hope he enjoys the recruiting process and decides that The U is the best place for him.

Advertisement
That is so good to hear. I can’t even imagine how great our D line would be with KJ, SS and NK as rush ends.

Respect to you and your family bro

Advertisement
Back