2022 Coaches Clinic

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The Miami Football program is buzzing on a national level right now. I think Mario is doing an excellent job bringing positive attention to Miami.

What’s more important for us football fanatics is that recruits are talking, players who aren’t even in the Transfer Portal are talking.

I’ve posted video of one of my sons here on CIS, but I have a son playing football at Auburn and a son playing football at Oregon State. Both my sons told me that Miami is “Litty” (teenagers) right now. Young men at both schools are talking about Miami.

Also, what stood out to me is that Miami’s new coaching staff is casting a wide net for talent. More specifically, the Transfer Portal and the down low conversations with young men still on their current team rosters.
Be Quiet Season 2 GIF by Martin

Advertisement
Big difference between Ed cheating on his wife and banging every chick that moves, and Art Briles trying to cover up rapes.

That said, Mario probably doesn't mind having Ed around for a clinic, but may not be interested in hiring him.
I would hire Ed on as a analyst, I believe he’s still getting paid by LSU so that’s the only job he would take. This would finally give us some in roads to the LSU 4-5 stars that we can’t ever seem to land!

Advertisement
He is wearing an NFL HoF shirt...lol.
“Hey Coach, it‘s Mario, super excited to have you this weekend.”

“of course, anything for my school! Just packing my Miami gear up…”

”coach, about that….. instead of wearing the U gear we sent, I had an idea…. Got anything with your HOF on it besides the gold jacket? Think that might go over even better…”

”that’s what I love about you man…. The attention to detail. You got it! We back!l

🤣

This is brilliant.
Having these coaches come here and see for themselves the new facilities and what’s going to be built is huge.

Having them see how beautiful the campus is as well as the surrounding area is also a big positive.

Any apprehension parents or even the coaches may have had about facilities or environment should be a mute point.

This is brilliant.
Having these coaches come here and see for themselves the new facilities and what’s going to be built is huge.

Having them see how beautiful the campus is as well as the surrounding area is also a big positive.

Any apprehension parents or even the coaches may have had about facilities or environment should be a mute point.
Mario working his magic.....it's all in the presentation, and bring the substance, with the icing being the atmosphere with all the Legends roaming around.. Very impressive.

Advertisement
Back